- Volume 31 Issue 2
The paper deals with the problem of meromorphic functions sharing a small function with its differential polynomials and improves the results of Liu and Gu , Lahiri and Sarkar , Zhang  and Zhang and Yang  and also answer some open questions posed by Kit-Wing Yu . In this paper we provide some examples to show that the conditions in our results are the best possible.
uniqueness;meromorphic function;sharing small function
- R. Bruck, On entire functions which share one value CM with their first derivative, Results Math. 30 (1996), no. 1-2, 21-24. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF03322176
- G. G. Gundersen, Meromorphic functions that share finite values with their derivative, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 75 (1980), no. 2, 441-446. https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-247X(80)90092-X
- G. G. Gundersen, Meromorphic functions that share two finite values with their derivative, Pacific J. Math. 105 (1983), no. 2, 299-309. https://doi.org/10.2140/pjm.1983.105.299
- G. G. Gundersen and L. Z. Yang, Entire functions that share one value with one or two of their derivatives, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 223 (1998), no. 1, 88-95. https://doi.org/10.1006/jmaa.1998.5959
- I. Lahiri, Weighted sharing and uniqueness of meromorphic functions, Nagoya Math. J. 161 (2001), 193-206. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0027763000027215
- I. Lahiri, Weighted value sharing and uniqueness of meromorphic functions, Complex Var. Theory Appl. 46 (2001), no. 3, 241-253. https://doi.org/10.1080/17476930108815411
- I. Lahiri and S. Dewan, Value distribution of the product of a meromorphic function and its derivative, Kodai Math. J. 26 (2003), no. 1, 95-100. https://doi.org/10.2996/kmj/1050496651
- I. Lahiri and A. Sarkar, Uniqueness of a meromorphic function and its derivative, J. Inequal. Pure Appl. Math. 5 (2004), no. 1, Art. 20, 9 pp.
- L. Liu and Y. Gu, Uniqueness of meromorphic functions that share one small function with their derivatives, Kodai Math. J. 27 (2004), no. 3, 272-279. https://doi.org/10.2996/kmj/1104247351
- W. K. Hayman, Meromorphic Functions, The Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1964.
- E. Mues and N. Steinmetz, Meromorphe Funktionen, die mit ihrer Ableitung Werte teilen, Manuscripta Math. 29 (1979), no. 2-4, 195-206. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01303627
- L. A. Rubel and C. C. Yang, Values shared by an entire function and its derivative, Lecture Notes in Math., Vol. 599, pp. 101-103, Springer-Verlag, New York, 1977.
- Q. C. Zhang, Meromorphic function that share one small function with its derivative, J. Inequal. Pure Appl. Math. 6 (2005), no. 4, Art. 116, 13 pp.
- J. L. Zhang and L. Z. Yang, Some results related to a conjecture of R. Bruck concerning meromorphic functions sharing one small function with their derivatives, Ann. Acad. Sci. Fenn. Math. 32 (2007), no. 1, 141-149.
- C. C. Yang, On deficiencies of differential polynomials II, Math. Z. 125 (1972), 107-112. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01110921
- K. W. Yu, On entire and meromorphic functions that share small functions with their derivatives, J. Inequal. Pure Appl. Math. 4 (2003), no. 1, Art. 21, 7 pp.