- Volume 31 Issue 2
We obtain similar types of conclusions as that of
meromorphic function;derivative;small function
- R. Bruck, On entire functions which share one value CM with their first derivative, Results Math. 30 (1996), no. 1-2, 21-24. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF03322176
- C. T. Chuang, On differential polynomials, Analysis of one complex variable (Laramie, Wyo., 1985) 12-32, World Sci. Publishing Singapore 1987.
- W. Doeringer, Exceptional values of differential polynomials, Pacific J. Math. 98 (1982), no. 1, 55-62. https://doi.org/10.2140/pjm.1982.98.55
- W. K. Hayman, Meromorphic Functions, The Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1964.
- I. Lahiri, Weighted sharing and uniqueness of meromorphic functions, Nagoya Math. J. 161 (2001), 193-206. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0027763000027215
- I. Lahiri, Weighted value sharing and uniqueness of meromorphic functions, Complex Var. Theory Appl. 46 (2001), no. 3, 241-253. https://doi.org/10.1080/17476930108815411
- I. Lahiri and A. Banerjee, Weighted sharing of two sets, Kyungpook Math. J. 46 (2006) no. 1, 79-87.
- I. Lahiri and S. Dewan, Value distribution of the product of a meromorphic function and its derivative, Kodai Math. J. 26 (2003), no. 1, 95-100. https://doi.org/10.2996/kmj/1050496651
- I. Lahiri and A. Sarkar, Uniqueness of meromorphic function and its derivative, J. Inequal. Pure Appl. Math. 5 (2004), no. 1, Art.20.
- L. Liu, Uniqueness of meromorphic functions that share one small function with their derivatives, J. Math. Sci. Adv. Appl. 6 (2010), no. 2, 241-255.
- K. Liu and L. Z. Yang, Meromorphic functions that share one value with their derivatives, J. Inequal. Pure Appl. Math. 7 (2006), no. 3, Art. 93, 9 pp.
- K. Liu and L. Z. Yang, Meromorphic function that shares one small function with its differential polynomial, Kyungpook Math. J. 50 (2010), 447-454. https://doi.org/10.5666/KMJ.2010.50.3.447
- A. Z. Mohon'ko, On the Nevanlinna characteristics of some meromorphic functions, Theory of Functions, functional analysis and their applications, Izd-vo Kha'kovsk, Unta 14 (1971), 83-87.
- E. Mues and N. Steinmetz, Meromorphe Funktionen die unit ihrer Ableitung Werte teilen, Manuscripta Math. 29 (1979), no. 2-4, 195-206. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01303627
- L. A. Rubel and C. C. Yang, Values shared by an entire function and its derivative, Complex analysis (Proc. Conf., Univ. Kentucky, Lexington, Ky., 1976), pp. 101-103. Lecture Notes in Math., Vol. 599, Springer, Berlin, 1977.
- L. Z. Yang, Solution of a differential equation and its applications, Kodai Math. J. 22 (1999), no. 3, 458-464. https://doi.org/10.2996/kmj/1138044097
- H. X. Yi, On characteristic function of a meromorphic function and its derivative, Indian J. Math. 33 (1991), no. 2, 119-133.
- Q. C. Zhang, The uniqueness of meromorphic functions with their derivatives, Kodai Math. J. 21 (1998), no. 2, 179-184. https://doi.org/10.2996/kmj/1138043871
- Q. C. Zhang, Meromorphic function that shares one small function with its derivative, J. Inequal. Pure Appl. Math. 6 (2005), no. 4, Art. 116, 13 pp.
- T. D. Zhang and W. R. Lu, Notes on meromorphic function sharing one small function with its derivative, Complex Var. Ellip. Eqn. 53 (2008), no. 9, 857-867. https://doi.org/10.1080/17476930802166386
- Some uniqueness results related to the Brück conjecture vol.38, pp.2, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1515/anly-2017-0060
Supported by : Department of Science and Technology, Govt.of India