- Volume 29 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Dynamic Interaction Analysis between Maglev Train with Airgap Control Algorithm Based on Acceleration Feedback and Guideway
가속도 되먹임 기반 부상공극제어기법을 이용한 자기부상열차-가이드웨이 상호작용 해석
Lee, Jin Ho;Kim, Sung Il
- Received : 2016.02.29
- Accepted : 2016.04.06
- Published : 2016.04.29
Since the variations of electromagnetic suspension forces of maglev trains have close relations with the acceleration of the levitated bodies, it is basic to control the levitation forces using the measured acceleration of vehicles. In this study, an airgap control algorithm based on acceleration feedback is applied to maglev trains and a dynamic analysis method is developed considering maglev train-guideway interaction. Using the developed method, dynamic behaviors of a maglev train-guideway interaction system are investigated. It is observed from the analysis that the current design guidelines can be satisfied when the proposed airgap control algorithm is employed. Using the contorl algorithm, the current guidelines can be improved and economical maglev railway guideway structures can be designed.
maglev railway;acceleration feedback;airgap control algorithm;vehicle-structure interaction;incheon airport maglev railway
- Jung, M.-R., Min, D.-J., Lee, J.-S., Kwon, S.-D., Kim, M.-Y. (2011) Dynamic Interaction Analysis of Train and Bridge According to Modeling Methods of Maglev Trains, J. Comput. Struct. Eng. Inst. Korea, 24, pp.167-175.
- Korea Rail Network Authority (2010) Structural Design Report for Demonstration Line of Urban Maglev Program.
- Korea Rail Network Authority (2013) Railway Design Code.
- Lee, J.H., Kim, L.H., Kim, S.I. (2014) Verification of an Analysis Method for Maglev Train-Guideway Interaction Using Field Measurement Data, J. Korean Soc. Railway, 17, pp.233-244. https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2014.17.4.233
- Lee, H.W., Kim, K.C., Lee, J. (2006) Review of Maglev Train Technologies, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 42, pp.1917-1925. https://doi.org/10.1109/TMAG.2006.875842
- Lee, J.S., Kwon, S.D., Yeo, I.H., Kim, M.Y. (2009) The Dynamic Interaction Analysis of Actively Controlled Maglev and Guideway Bridge Systems, J. Korean Soc. Civil Eng., 29, pp.523-533.
- Sinha, P.K. (1987) Electromagnetic Suspension: Dynamics and Control, Peter Peregrinus Ltd., London, United Kingdom.
- Yau, J.D. (2010) Vibration control of Maglev Vehicles Traveling over a Flexible Guideway, J. Sound & Vib., 321, pp.184-200.
- Zhou, D., Hansen, C.H., Li, J., Chang, W. (2010) Review of Coupled Vibration Problems in EMS Maglev Vehicles, Int. J. Acoust. & Vib., 15, pp.10-23.
Grant : 도시형자기부상철도 운영 및 유지관리 기술개발
Supported by : 국토교통부