- Volume 20 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Social security aimed disaster response policy based on Big Data application
사회안전을 위한 빅데이터 활용의 재난대응 정책
- Received : 2016.02.25
- Accepted : 2016.03.22
- Published : 2016.04.30
In modern society, disasters frequently occur, and the effect is getting more massive. Also, unpredictable future increases anxiety about social security. Accordingly, in order to prevent national-scale emergency from happening, it is highly required governments' role as ICT power nation and transition to disaster management system using big data applied service. Thus, e-gov necessarily acquires disaster response system in order to predict and manage disasters. Disasters are linked with some attributes of modern society in diversity, complexity and unpredictability, so various approach and remedies of them will appease the nation's anxiety upon them. For this reason, this manuscript suggests epidemics preactive warning algorithm model as a mean of reduce national anxiety on disaster using big data for social security. Also, by recognizing the importance of e-gov and analyzing problems in weak disaster management system, it suggests political implication for disaster response.
Social Disaster;Big Data;Electronic Government;Epidemic;Centers Disease Control and Prevention
- CY. Song, Disaster Safety A to Z. Seoul, KR: Kimoondang Pub., pp. 11, 2014.
- YC. Choung, YG. Bae, "A study on a UT applied forecast prototype & policy for u-Gov's actional system to disaster," Journal of The KSCI, vol. 15, no. 10, pp. 174, Oct. 2010.
- Abraham H. Maslow, Being Psychology. Seoul, KR: Moonye Pub., pp. 147-149, 2005.
- Gyeongin Regional Office of Statistics, 2014 metropolitan social indicators [Internet]. Available: http://kostat.go.kr/office/giro/rogi_nw/2/1/index.board?bmode=read&aSeq=349436.
- YC. Choung, YG. Bae, "Consideration on u-Gov's Role for Effective Reaction to Disaster," Journal of The KIICE, vol. 19, no. 8, pp. 1909-1911, Aug. 2015.
- SO. Lee, The answer is to apply Big Data. Seoul, KR: Cloudbooks Pub., pp. 94-95, 2015.
- SW. Ha, the Others, "Status & Prospects of Domestic and International Standardization Activities for Big Data," 2015 Electronics and Telecommunications Trends, KR: ETRI, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 33, Apr. 2015.
- NIA, 2015 Global casebook of Big Data. Seoul, KR: NIA Pub., pp. 133-136, 2015.
- YC. Choung, YG. Bae, "m-Gov strategy and policy challenges with ICT ecosystem changes," Journal of KIICE, vol. 17, no. 7, pp. 1533, Jul. 2013.
- James Manyika, the Others, Big Data: The next frontier for innovation, competition and productivity. McKinsey Global Institute Pub., pp. 2-3, 2011.
- JH. Kim, The role of the government in the Big Data era. Seoul, KR: NIPA Pub., pp. 16, 2013.
- ICT Development Index 2015(Nov, 2015), ITU World Telecommunication/ICT Indicators Symposium [Internet]. Available: http://www.itu.int/net4/ITU-D/idi/2015.
- SJ. Kim, "Activated using the next generation of e-government services," KADO Issue Report, vol. 50, no. 1, pp. 11-15, Jan. 2008.
- YC. Choung, YG. Bae, "Research on prototype of UT-based u-public transit application service of u-Gov," Journal of The KSCI, vol. 17, no. 7, pp. 152, Jul. 2012.
- YC. Choung, the Others, Understanding Information Capability. Seoul, KR: Humanscience Pub., pp. 6, 2015.
- ES. Kim, the Others, Policy paradigm study of national disaster and safety management. Seoul, KR: KIPA Pub., pp. 30, 2009.
Supported by : Chosun University