- Volume 20 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
ITFIND Information Utilizing Technology Maturity Level Diagnostics
ITFIND 정보를 활용한 기술 성숙도 수준 진단 방법
Hwang, Cheol-Hyeon;Park, Sang-Hwi;Lim, Hyeok;Jung, Hoe-kyung
- Received : 2016.01.07
- Accepted : 2016.03.17
- Published : 2016.04.30
IT is the information in government/public policy and technological trends in the industry's R&D has a direct impact on its investment decision making of the very important information. Due to the nature of the information in this technical trend because essential information on open public data the technology by government departments and public institutions that are responsible for producing, on an ongoing basis. In this paper, it was confirmed through the experiment that the method and the possibility to integrate the technology trend information provided by the various agencies can be diagnosed as a maturity level. Also we propose a data collection and processing, storage, optimized service for technical maturity of diagnostic methods. The proposed method determines the overall system configuration and service data ITFIND overall maturity level diagnosis is enabled by leveraging the collected. In addition, through the compensation is considered to be able to proceed to a more accurate diagnostic level.
Technology Trends Information;Technology Maturity;Content Provide;ITFIND
- E. J. Kim, Y. H. Lee, "The National Science and Technology Information through the use of User-Oriented Behavior Analysis of Science and Technology Information Services Policy." Science and Technology Policy, vol. 24, no. 3, pp.78-92, March, 2014.
- J. Fenn, H. LeHong, "Hype Cycle for Emerging Technologies." Gartner, 2011-2015.
- J. Rivera, R.. V. Meulen, "Gartner's 2014 Hype Cycle for Emerging Technologies Maps the Journey to Digital Business." 2014.
- H. U. Park, J. S. Kim, "Ultra-High-Performance Computing based Modeling and Simulation Technology Trend Analysis." Society of Cadcam Englneers, vol. 21, no. 1, pp.38-45, Jan. 2015.
- J. S. Hwang, "The Impact of E-government on the Performance of Public Open Data." Regional Information Society Korea, vol. 18, no. 2, pp.1-28, Feb. 2015.
- S. W. Han, M. S. Lee, "Big data Model for Social Information Techniques Recommended." Information Science, vol. 39, no. 6, pp.380-386, June 2012.