- Volume 33 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Study on Analysis Process for Slip Torque Design Control of Impact Hammer Drills
임팩트햄머 드릴의 슬립토크 설계 제어를 위한 분석 프로세스 고찰
Kim, Seung Hyeon;Kwon, Sang Youp;Ko, Dong Shin;Hur, Deog Jae;Dong, Kwang Ho
- Received : 2015.08.06
- Accepted : 2015.12.29
- Published : 2016.05.01
This paper describes the derivation methodology of the working torque predictive model that can be used in the initial design stages of the impact hammer tool. The working torque control mechanism is designed, taking into account various factors, such as the force of the spring and friction. Firstly, the analysis dynamic model for working environments was modeled as an additional bush and spring, and verified by comparing the test results of the working torque. Secondly, the main performance parameters of the working torque were theoretically defined by analyzing the operating mechanism. The equation to predict the working torque was derived using the dynamic analysis results according to the value changes of the parameters. The prediction equation of the working torque was validated by comparing the predicted results with the experimental data. The error difference between the experimental data and the predictive model results was found to be 8.62%.
Dynamic characteristics;Power tool;Working torque system
- Lee, J., Ko, D.-S., Chun, H.-H., and Hur, D.-J., "Control Strategies for Manipulating Contact Force of Impact Wrench to Generate High Level Torque," Proc. of 13th International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems (ICCAS), pp. 1758-1765, 2013.
- Kim, S. H., Hur, D. J., and Dong, K. H., "Studies on the Mechanism Characteristics of Impact Hammer Drill for Slip Torque Design Control," Proc. of KSPE Spring Conference, pp. 672-673, 2015.
- Lee, C.-H. and Jang, M.-G., "Development of Internal Friction Model in Automotive Constant Velocity Joints," Journal of the Korean Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers, Vol. 24, No. 5, pp. 215-220, 2008.
- Lee, Y. and Han, S., "Development of Device Measuring Very High Torque via Torque Arm with Attached Load Cells," The Korea Society of Fluid Power & Construction Equipments, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 6-10, 2010.
- Johnston, B., "Vector Mechanics for Engineers Third SI Metric Edition," McGraw-Hill Ryerson, pp. 436-488, 1995.
Supported by : 지식경제부