- Volume 26 Issue 2
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the applicability of tailing in the
Tailing;Grout material;Physical and mechanical properties;Curing period;Environmental contamination
- Chun, B.-S. and Choi, J.-K., 2003, Applicability of CGS for remediation and feinforcement of damaged earth dam core, Korea, Journal of the Korean Geotechnical Society, Vol. 19, No. 6, 325-334.
- Chun, B.-S., Koh, Y.-I. and Kwon, H.-S., 2000, Reinforcement of building foundation by the low slump mortar grout, Korea, Journal of the Korean Geotechnical Society, 71-76.
- Chun, B.-S. and Kwon, H.-S., 1999, A study on the ground improvement by compaction grouting system, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, Vol. 2, No. 4, 9-19.
- Chun, B.-S., Yeoh Y.-H. and Joung, Y.-K., 2001, Settlement restraint of soft ground by low slump mortar injection, Korea, Journal of the Korean Geotechnical Society, Vol. 17, No. 6, 53-67.
- Ferraris, C. F., Karthik, H. and Russell, H., 2001, The influence of mineral admixtures on the rheology of cement paste and concrete, Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 31, 245-255. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0008-8846(00)00454-3
- Gustafsson, G. and Stile, H., 1996, Prediction of groutability from grout properties and hydrogeological data, Tunneling and Underground Space Technology, Vol. 11, No. 3, 325-332. https://doi.org/10.1016/0886-7798(96)00027-2
- Hallal, A., Kadri, E. H., Ezziane, K., Kadri, A. and Khelafi, H., 2010, Combined effect of mineral admixtures with superplasticizers on the fluidity of the blended cement paste, Construction and Building Maerials, Vol. 24, 1418-1423. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2010.01.015
- Han, C.-G., Lee, G.-C. and Heo, Y.-S., 2006, A comparison study between evaluation methods on the rheological properties of cenment paste, Korea, Journal of The Korea Institute of Building Construction, Vol. 6, No. 3, 75-82. https://doi.org/10.5345/JKIC.2006.6.3.075
- Han, J. and Ye, S. I., 2001, Simplified method for consolidation rate of stone column reinforced foundation, Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, ASCE, Vol. 127, No. 7, 597-603. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)1090-0241(2001)127:7(597)
- Kang, C. U., Lee, J. S., Kwak, C. H., Kim, J. S. and Sung, Y. H., 2007, A study on evaluation of rheological properties of high performance concrete by a simple test, Korea, Journal of the Korea Concrete Institute, 861-864.
- Kim, D. H. and Park, K. H., 2013, Injection effect of bio-grout for soft ground, Advanced Science Letter, Vol. 19, 468-472. https://doi.org/10.1166/asl.2013.4757
- Kim, D. H., Park, K. H. and Kim, D. W., 2014, Effects of ground conditions on microbial cementation in soils, Materials, Vol. 7, 143-156.
- Kim, K.-U., Shin, M.-S., Kong, Y.-S. and Cha, S.-W., 2013, Effect of fly ash on rheology and strength of recycled aggregate concrete, Journal of the Korean concrete institute, Vol. 25, No. 2, 241-250. https://doi.org/10.4334/JKCI.2013.25.2.241
- KSRM, 2010, Korea standard, Korean Society for Rock Mechanics, pp. 1-123.
- KS L 5105, 2007, Testing method for compressive strength of hydraulic cement mortars, Korean Agency for Technology and Standards, pp. 1-5.
- Kutzner, C., 1996, Grouting of Rock and Soil, A. A. Balkema.
- Lee, S., Yang, K., Jeon, B. G., Bak, G., Koh, S. H. and Seo, J.-R., 2009, Glass inclusions in quartz phenocrysts of tuff from Sunshin Au mining area, Haenam, Jeonnam, Journal of The Petrological Society of Korea, 18, 4, 337-348.
- Panther, C. A., Rovillos, J. B., Petbanpoet, P. and Kim, W. J., 2006, Moisan report 2006.
- Park, C.-K., Noh, M.-H., Kim, H.-Y., Lee, J.-P. and Park, T.-H., 2003, A study on the rheology properties of cement paste with variation of quality and type of mineral admixture, Journal of the Korean Concrete Institute Fall Research Conference, Vol. 15, No. 1, 2003, 107-113.
- Yoshikuni, H. and Nakanodo, H., 1974, Consolidation of soils by vertical drain wells with finite permeability, Soils and Foundation, Vol. 15, No. 1, 35-46.