- Volume 25 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Vegetation Classification and Distributional Pattern in Damyang Riverine Wetland
담양하천습지의 식생유형과 분포양상
Ahn, Kyunghwan;Lim, Jeongcheol;Lee, Youlkyung;Choi, Taebong;Lee, Kwangseok;Im, Myoungsoon;Go, Youngho;Suh, Jaehwa;Shin, Youngkyu;Kim, Myungjin
- Received : 2016.02.12
- Accepted : 2016.03.23
- Published : 2016.04.30
Damyang riverine wetland was designated as a wetland protected area in 2004; that is located in the Yeongsan river mainstream. Total 30 phytosociological releves at field studies were classified with 22 vegetation types including of 101 species (unidentified 1 species). Legends of actual vegetation map were separated by 6 types; riparian forest, substitute vegetation, synanthropic vegetation, wet meadow vegetation, open water, an area of wetland vegetation is about 35 % (
wetland protected area;Paspalum distichum var. indutum;Myriophyllum spicatum;niche
- Braun-Blanquet J. 1965. Pflanzensoziologie. Wien: Springer-Verlag. [German Literature]
- Choi SU, Yoon BM, Woo HS, Cho KH. 2004. Effect of flow-regime change due to damming on the river morphology and vegetation cover in the downstream river research: A case of Hampchon dam on the Hwang river. Journal of Korea Water Research Association. 37(1): 55-66. [Korean Literature] https://doi.org/10.3741/JKWRA.2004.37.1.055
- Daum map: Damyang wetland [Internet]. 2009, 2015. Daum; [Cited 2015 May 8]. Available from: Damyang wetlandhttp://local.daum.net/map/omdex.jsp
- ESRI inc. 2006. ESRI ArcGIS version 9.2.
- Ahn KH. 2010. Syntaxonomy and synecology of the Upo wetland. Ph. D dissertation, University of Keimyung of Daegu. [Korean Literature]
- Becking RW. 1957. The Zurich-Montpellierschool of phytosociology. The Botanical Review. 23(7): 411-488. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02872328
- Forrestel AB. 2013. The role of disturbance in vegetation distribution, composition and structure at the landscape scale for two western US ecosystem. Ph. D dissertation, University of UC Berkely of California.
- GISD: Zizania latifolia [Internet]. Global Invasive Species Database; [Cited 2009 Oct 3]. Available form: http://www.issg.org/database/species/ecology.asp?si=866
- Johnson WC. 1994. Woodland expansion in the Platte river, Nebraska: Patterns and causes. Ecological Monographs. 64(1): 45-84. https://doi.org/10.2307/2937055
- Kim JW. 2006. Vegetation ecology. Seoul: World Science. [Korean Literature]
- Kim JW, Kim SY. Syntaoxnomy-program [RIM] ver. 2.1. Daegu: The Korea institute of Ecosystem management.
- Kim JW, Manyko YI. 1994. Syntaxonomical and synchorological characteristics of the cooltemperate mixed forest in the southern Sikhote Alin, Russian Far East. Korean Journal of Ecology. 17: 391-413.
- Kim JW, Lee YK. 2006. Classification and assessment of plant communities. Seoul: World Science. [Korean Literature]
- KMA: Climatic data [Internet]. 1981-2010. Normal climate. Seoul: Korea Meterological Administration; [Cited 2015 Oot 20]. Available from: http://www.kma.go.kr/weather/climate/average_30years.jsp[Korean Literature]
- Lee WC. 1996a. Standard Illustrations of Korean Plants. Seoul: Academy Press. [Korean Literature]
- Lee WC. 1996b. Lineamenta florae Koreae. Seoul: Academy Press. [Korean Literature]
- Lee YK, Kim JW. 2005. Riparian vegetation of South Korea. Dague: Keimyung unversity press. [Korean Literature]
- Lee YK. 2004. Syntaxonomy and synecology of the riparian vegetation in South Korea. Ph. D dissertation, University of Keimyung of Daegu. [Korean Literature]
- ME: Registration status of wetland protected area and Ramsar sites [Internet]. 2016. Environmental Policy. Ministry of Environment; [Cited 2016 Feb 24]. Available form: http://me.go.kr/home/file/readDownloadFile.do?fileId =124676&fileSeq=1
- Microsoft corp. 2010. Microsoft Office 2007 Excel.
- Ministry of Environment, National Institute of Environmental Research. 2004. Report for Damyang wetland natural ecosystem, National Institute of Environmental Research. [Korean Literature]
- Miyawaki A, Okuda S, Fujiwara R. 1994. Handbook of Japanese vegetation. Tokyo: Shibundo Publishing. [Japanese Literature]
- Miyawaki A, Okuda S. 1990. Vegetation of Japan illustrated. Tokyo: Shibundo Publishing. [Japanese Literature]
- Miyawaki A. 1967. Vegetation of Japan: compared with other region of world. Tokyo: Gakken. [Japanese Literature]
- Mueller-Dombois D, Ellenberg H. 1974. Aims and methods of vegetation ecology. New York: John Willy & Sons.
- Park SH. 1995. Colored illustrations of nationalized plants of Korea. Seoul: Ilchokak. [Korean Literature]
- Park SH. 2001. Colored illustrations of nationalized plants of Korea: Appendix. Seoul: Ilchokak. [Korean Literature]
- Park SY, Yoon SY, Lee KC, Kim KG, Bae DH, Kim HS. Gyeongnam development institute. 2000. Principle of wetland-wetland in Korea. Seoul: Eunhye. [Korean Literature]
- Podani J. 2001. SYN-TAX 2000: Computer program for data analysis in ecological and systematics. Budapest: Scientia Publishing.
- Son MW, Chang MG, Yoon KS, Choi TB. 2013. Classification of unit ecosystem in Damyang riverine wetland. Journal of the Korean Association of Regional Geographers. 19: 1-13.
- Tiner RW. 1984. Wetlands of the United States: current status and recent trends. Washington: United States Fish and Wildlife Service.
- USDA, NRCS: PlantGuide - Paspalum distichum L. [Internet]. United States Department-Agriculture Natural Resources Conservation Service; [Cited 2009 Oct 20]. Available form: http://plants.usda.gov/plantguide/pdf/pg_padi6.pdf
- USDA. 1998. Stream corridor restoration: Principles, process, and practices. Washington: USDA.
- Weber HE, Moravec J, Theurillat JP. 2000. International code of phytosociological nomenclature. 3rd edition. Journal of Vegetation Science. 11: 739-768. https://doi.org/10.2307/3236580
- Westhoff V, van der Maarel E. 1973. Ordination and classification of communities: The Braun-Blanquet approach. Hague: Junk press.
- William MJ, Gosselink JG. 2000. Wetlands. New Jersey: John wiley & Sons.
- Vascular Plants in the Small Nonregistered Forest Wetlands of Gyeongju National Park vol.52, pp.4, 2018, https://doi.org/10.14397/jals.2018.52.4.47
- Investigation of Korean Native Organisms for Development of Ecotoxicity Test : (1) Aquatic Test Species vol.40, pp.1, 2018, https://doi.org/10.4491/KSEE.2018.40.1.34
Supported by : 국립환경과학원