- Volume 40 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Global Sensitivity Analysis of Joints for Plug-in Digital Framework
플러그인 디지털 프레임웍을 위한 연결부 전역민감도 해석
- Received : 2016.01.11
- Accepted : 2016.03.07
- Published : 2016.05.01
Plug-In Digital Framework is a system response analysis tool that is employed when system components are composed of black-box modules. Generally, the dynamic characteristics of joints between the system components significantly affect system responses, and they lead to displacement- and frequency-dependent stiffness and loss factor. Thus, the sensitivity of each joint parameters should be estimated from a global perspective. In this study, we introduce a global sensitivity analysis procedure under the Plug-In Digital Framework. To efficiently calculate the system responses, we introduce the frequency response function (FRF)-based substructuring method. Using the random balance designs (RBD), we generate the system responses and estimate the global first-order sensitivities for each joint stiffness. We apply the proposed global sensitivity analysis method to an interior noise problem of a passenger car, and we evaluate the efficiency of the global sensitivity analysis method.
Global Sensitivity Analysis;FRF-based Substructuring;Random Balance Design
- Lee, D., Kim, Y.-D., Lee, N.-Y. and Lee, S.-W., 2015, "On Joint Mobility Design in Multi-structural Systems," Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part D: Journal of Automobile Engineering, Vol. Published online No. pp.doi: 10.1177/0954407015595908. https://doi.org/10.1177/0954407015595908
- Lee, D.-H. and Hwang, W.-S., 2003, "Parametric Optimization of Complex Systems Using a Multidomain FRF-based Substructuring Method," Computers & Structures, Vol. 81, No. 22-23, pp. 2249-2257. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0045-7949(03)00288-8
- Lee, D. H., Hwang, W. S. and Kim, C. M., 2002, "Design Sensitivity Analysis and Optimization of an Engine Mount System Using an FRF-based Substructuring Method," Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 255, No. 2, pp. 383-397. https://doi.org/10.1006/jsvi.2001.4160
- Kim, N. H. and Dong, J., 2006, "Shape Sensitivity Analysis of Sequential Structural-acoustic Problems Using FEM and BEM," Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 290, No. 1-2, pp.192-208. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsv.2005.03.013
- Choi, K. K., Shim, I. and Wang, S., 1997, "Design Sensitivity Analysis of Structure-induced Noise and Vibration," Journal of Vibration and Acoustics, Vol. 119, No. 2, pp.173-179. https://doi.org/10.1115/1.2889699
- Saltelli, A. and Tarantola, S., 2002, "On the Relative Importance of Input Factors in Mathematical Models: Safety Assessment for Nuclear Waste Disposal," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Vol. 97, No. 459, pp.702-709. https://doi.org/10.1198/016214502388618447
- Sobol', I. y. M., 1990, "On Sensitivity Estimation for Nonlinear Mathematical Models," Matematicheskoe Modelirovanie, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp.112-118.
- Tarantola, S., Gatelli, D. and Mara, T. A., 2006, "Random Balance Designs for the Estimation of First Order Global Sensitivity Indices," Reliability Engineering & System Safety, Vol. 91, No. 6, pp.717-727. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ress.2005.06.003
- Lee, D. and Won, Y.-W., 2015, "On Exchange Methods of Structural Information in Plug-in Automotive Vibration Model," The Fall Annual Meeting of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers: CAE & Applied Mechnaics Division, Vol. No. pp. 437-438.
- Hwang, W. and Lee, D., 2002, "Substructure Analysis of Complex Systems Using Rigid Body Information of Components," Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part D: Journal of Automobile Engineering, Vol. 216, No. 10, pp. 811-817. https://doi.org/10.1177/095440700221600104
Supported by : 산업통상자원부