- Volume 27 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Realization of Optimum Loads for Maximum WPT Efficiencies Using Multi-Turn Receiving Coil
수신 코일 권선 수 변화에 의한 무선전력전송 최적 부하 구현
- Received : 2016.01.07
- Accepted : 2016.03.04
- Published : 2016.04.30
In this paper, we propose the method of controling the turns of a receiving coil for the matching directly to the receiver input impedance(typically
Loss Resistance;Optimum Load;Proximity Effect;Transfer Efficiency;Wireless Power Transfer
- T. Eom, C. Oh, and S. Park, "Wireless power transfer technologies trends", Journal of Energy of Engineering, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 174-178, Jun. 2015. https://doi.org/10.5855/ENERGY.2015.24.2.174
- G. Lee, B. H. Waters, C. Shi, W. Park, and J. R. Smith, "Design considerations for asymmetric magnetically coupled resonators used in wireless power transfer applications", IEEE Topical Conf. Wireless Sensors and Sensor Networks, Austin, TX, pp. 124-126, Jan. 2013.
- T. P. Duong, J. Lee, "Experimental results of high-efficiency resonant coupling wireless power transfer using a variable coupling method", IEEE Microw. and Wireless Components Lett., vol. 21, no. 8, pp. 442-444, Aug. 2011. https://doi.org/10.1109/LMWC.2011.2160163
- B. Park, J. Lee, "Adaptive impedance matching of wireless power transmission using multi-loop feed with single operating frequency", IEEE Trans. Antennas and Prop., vol. 62, no. 5, May 2014.
- Y. Jung, B. Lee, "Design tunable optimal load circuit for maximum wireless power transfer efficiency", Microw. Optimal Technology Lett., vol. 56, no. 11, pp. 2619-2622, Nov. 2014. https://doi.org/10.1002/mop.28661
- B. H. Waters, A. P. Sample, and J. R. Smith, "Adaptive impedance matching for magnetically coupled resonators", PIERS Proc., pp. 694-701, Aug. 2012.
- Y. Lim, H. Tang, S. Lim, and J. Park, "An adaptive impedance- matching network based on a novel capacitor matrix for wireless power transfer", IEEE Trans. Power Electronics, vol. 29, no. 8, pp. 4403-4413, Aug. 2014. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPEL.2013.2292596
- G. Kim, B. Lee, "Analysis of magnetically coupled wireless power transfer between two resonators based on power conservation", IEEE Wireless Power Transfer Conf.(WPTC), Jeju, pp. 231-234, May 2014.
- J. Kim, Y. Park, "Approximate closed-form formula for calculating ohmic resistance in coils of parallel round wires with unequal pitches", IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., vol. 62, no. 6, pp. 3482-3489, Jun. 2015.
- G. S. Smith, "Radiation efficiency of electrically small multiturn loop antennas", IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 656-657, Sep. 1972. https://doi.org/10.1109/TAP.1972.1140293
- J. T. Conway, "Inductance calculations for noncoaxial coils using bessel functions", IEEE Trans. Magn., vol. 43, no. 3, pp. 1023-1034, Mar. 2007. https://doi.org/10.1109/TMAG.2006.888565
Supported by : 한국연구재단