- Volume 27 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Lift Flame Structure with Composition Ratios in Premixed Impinging Jet Flames of Syngas (H2/CO)
합성가스(H2/CO) 예혼합 충돌 제트화염에서 조성비에 따른 부상 화염구조에 관한 연구
KIM, SEULGI;SIM, KEUNSEON;LEE, KEEMAN
- Received : 2016.03.31
- Accepted : 2016.04.30
- Published : 2016.04.30
A numerical study on lifted flame structure in impinging jet geometry with syngas composition ratio was investigated. The numerical calculations including chemical kinetic analysis were conducted using SPIN application of the CHEMKIN Package with Davis-Mechanism. The flame temperature and velocity profiles were calculated at the steady state for one-dimensional stagnation flow geometry. Syngas mixture compositions were adjusted such as
Hydrogen;Syngas;Impinging jet flame;Composition ratio;Lift flame;Flame structure
- Z. Zhang, Z. Huang, and J. Xiang, "Measurements of laminar burning velocities and Markstein lengths for methanol/air/nitrogen mixtures at elevated pressures and temperatures", Combustion and Flame, 2008, Vol. 155, p. 358-368. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.combustflame.2008.07.005
- C. Prathap, and M. R. Ravi, "Investigation of nitrogen dilution effects on the laminar burning velocity and flame stability of syngas fuel at atmospheric condition", Combustion and Flame, 2008, pp. 31-37.
K. S. Sim, B. L. Jang, K. M. LEE, "A Study on the Lifted Flames Structure with Strain Rate in Premixed Impinging Jet Flames of Syngas (
$H_2$/CO)", Trans. of the Korean Hydrogen and New Energy Society,, 2015, Vol. 26, No. 4, pp. 347-356. https://doi.org/10.7316/KHNES.2015.26.4.347
B. G. Jeong, K. M. LEE, "A Study on the Laminar Burning Velocity and Flame Structure with Content in a Wide Range of Equivalence Ratio of Syngas (
$H_2$/CO)/Air Premixed Flames" The Korean Soc. of Combust, 2014, Vol. 19, No. 1, pp. 17-28. https://doi.org/10.15231/jksc.2014.19.1.017
- K. J. Kang, T. J. Park, C. H. Hang, and K. M. LEE, "A Study on Combustion Characteristic of Synthetic Gas Air Lifted Premixe Flames with High Strain Rate in an Impinging Jet Combustion Field", The Korean Soc. of Combust, 2011, Vol. 16, No. 4, pp. 31-37.
J. Y. Park, K. M. Lee, C. H. Hwang, "Stability Characteristic of Syngas (
$H_2$/CO)/Air Premixed Flames using an Impinging jet Burner", Korean Soc. of Combust, 2011, Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 15-21.
- M. E. Coltrin, R. J. KEE, G. H. Evans, E. Meeks, F. M. Rupley, and J. F. GREAR, "Spin (Version 3.830: A Fotran Program for Modeling One-Dimensional Rotating Disk/Stagnation Flow Chemical Vapor Deposition Reactor", Sandia National Lab., 1991.
- R. J. KEE, F. M. Rupley, and J. A. Miller, "CHEMKIN-II: A Fortran Chemical Kinetics Package for the Analysis of Gas-Phase Chemical Kinetics", Sandia National Lab., SAND89-8009-1989.
- M. E. Coltrin, R. J. Kee, and F. M. Rupley, "SURFACE CHEMKIN (Version 3.7): A Fortran Package forAnalyzing Heterogenous Chemical Kinetics at aSolid Surface Gas Phase Interface", Sandia National Laboratory Report, SAND90-8003, 1990.
- R. J. Kee, Dixon Lewis, G. J. Warnatz, M. E. Conltrin, and J. A. Miller, "A Fortran Computer Code Package for the Evaluation of Gas-Phase Multi Component Transport", Sandia National Laboratory Report, SAND86-8246, 1986.
- J. F. Grcar, "The Twopnt Program for Boundary Value Problems", SAND91-8230, 1991.
S. G. Davis, A. V. Joshi, H. Wang, F. Egolfopoulos, "An Optimized Kinetic Model of
$H_2$/CO Combustion", Proceedings of the Combustion Institute, Vol. 30, pp. 1283-1292, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proci.2004.08.252
Supported by : 한국에너지기술평가원(KETEP)