- Volume 53 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Development of an Automation Library in Multi-Body Dynamics Program for Dynamic Structural Analysis of Block Lifting Process
블록의 리프팅 동적 구조해석을 위한 다물체 동역학 프로그램의 내장형 자동화 라이브러리 개발
- Received : 2015.09.08
- Accepted : 2016.04.06
- Published : 2016.04.20
In this study, an embedded system composed of equipment setting, block importing, scenario setting and output reporting is developed in multi-body dynamics program, ADAMS, for conducting dynamic structural analysis of block lifting process. First, equipment used for block lifting process is set in the simulation environment and the shapes and functions of two lifting beams, and six block loaders are provided as the equipment. Second, the modal analysis result of the lifting block is imported from the static structural analysis system, NASTRAN. Third, the lifting scenarios, such as hoisting, waiting, trolley moving, and wire connecting, are set in the system. Finally, output results in the forms of plots, texts and tables, are reported after the dynamic structural analysis. The test examples conducted in a shipyard are applied into the developed system in various condition and scenarios. The loads at the lug points, the stress contours, and the hot spot tables of the developed system are compared with the result of the static analysis system.
Block lifting;Flexible multibody dynamics;Structural analysis;Modeling and simulation;User interface;Embedded system
- ADAMS manual, 2013. Available at:http://www.mscsoftware.com/
- Cha, J.H. Ku, N.K. Roh, M.I, & Le, K.Y., 2012. Dynamic Simulation of a Shipbuilding Erection Crane based on Wire Rope Dynamics. Computational Structural engineering, 25(2), pp.119-127.
- Lee, K.Y. Ku, N.K, & Roh, M.I., 2011. Block Crane Lifting and Erection Simulation. Journal of the Society of Naval Architects of Korea, 48(4), pp.14-17.
- TSV-BLS manual, 2015. Available at:http://en.e-technostar.com/
- Han, J.S. Lee, W.J. Choo, Y.S. You, Y.K, & Kwak, B.M., 2001. Development of structural Analysis System for a Ship Block under Lifting and Turnover Operation. In: KSME, Annual Spring Conferences, pp.219-223.