- Volume 53 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
해양 공사 EPC 견적용 중량 추산 방법에 관한 기초 연구
A Preliminary Study on a Method for the Weight Estimation and Calculation of Offshore EPC Projects
- Lee, Soo-Ho ;
- Ahn, Hyun-Sik ;
- Heo, Yoon ;
- Bae, Jae-Ryu ;
- Kim, Ki-Su ;
- Ham, Seung-Ho ;
- Lee, Sung-Min ;
- Roh, Myung-Il
- Received : 2015.12.05
- Accepted : 2016.04.12
- Published : 2016.04.20
There are several existing studies for the weight estimation of offshore plants. However, most of them were applicable at the pre-FEED (Front End Engineering Design) stage. In this paper, a preliminary study on a method for the weight estimation and calculation of offshore EPC (Engineering Procurement Construction) projects is made for the use at the estimation stage after FEED. Based on literature surveys including ISO (International Organization for Standardization) 19901-5 about weight estimation, we proposes new weight factors and a weight curve. Weight factors defined in this study include MTO (Material Take-Off), estimated weight, FEED maturity factor, allowance factor, and contingency factor. The proposed method utilizes bottom-up approach for weight estimation and it can be used for the weight estimation and calculation of offshore EPC projects at the estimation stage.
해양플랜트;해양 공사;일괄도급계약;추산;중량 요소;중량 곡선
- Bjerkelund, T., 2013. Weight Margins and Flexibility in Offshore Rigs, M.Sc. Thesis. Trondheim: Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Bolding, A., 2001. Bulk Factor Method Estimates FPSO Topsides Weight, Oil & Gas Journal, 99(10), pp.49-52.
- Cho, Y.J., 2011. A Development of the Ship Weight Estimating Method by a Statistical Approach, Journal of the Society of Naval Architects of Korea, 48(5), pp.426-434. https://doi.org/10.3744/SNAK.2011.48.5.426
- Cleopatra Enterprise, 2015. , 2008, Weight Management and Philosophy.
- Hall, N.A. & Delille, S., 2011, Cost estimation challenges and uncertainties confronting oil and gas companies, AACE International Transactions, EST. 491. AACE International Annual Meeting, Atlanta, United State of America, 15-19 July 2011.
- IOOC (Iranian Offshore Oil Company), 2006. AB-GCP Topsides Weight Control Report, IOOC.
- ISO (International Organization for Standardization), 2003. Petroleum and natural gas industries - Specific requirements for offshore structure - Part 5: Weight control during engineering and construction, ISO Report 19901-5.
- Lee, S.H., 2015. Technical strategic on the EPC risk for offshore plant. The Korean Association of Ocean Science and Technology Societies conference, Jeju, Republic of Korea, 21-23, May 2015.
- Mohamed A. E., 2012. Offshore Structures Design, Construction and Maintenance, Gulf Professional Publishing: United State of America.
- POSTECH, 2015. Cost Engineering for Plant EPC Project, Technical Course
- Ramboll Oil & Gas, 2015. http://www.ramboll.com [Accessed on 2015.10.5]
- Rui, R. & Walker, J., 2015. Upstream Offshore-Facility Weight-Growth Study, Oil and Gas Facilities, 4(2), pp.107-112. https://doi.org/10.2118/170696-PA
- SAWE (Society of Allied Weight Engineers), 2001. Weight Estimating Margin Manual for Marine Vehicles, SAWE, Standards and Practices.
- Seo, S.H., Roh, M.I., Ku, N.K. & Shin, H.K., 2013. A Study on the Simplified Model for the Weight Estimation of Floating Offshore Plant using the Statistical Method, Journal of the Society of Naval Architects of Korea, 50(6), pp.373-382. https://doi.org/10.3744/SNAK.2013.50.6.373
- Seo, S.H., Roh, M.I. & Shin, H.K., 2014. A Study on the Weight Estimation Model of Floating Offshore Structures Using the Non-linear Regression Analysis, Journal of the Society of Naval Architects of Korea, 51(6), pp.530-538. https://doi.org/10.3744/SNAK.2014.51.6.530
- Shetelig, H., 2013. Shipbuilding Cost Estimation-Parametric Approach, M.Sc. Thesis. Trondheim: Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- ShipWeight, 2015. http://www.shipweight.com [Accessed on 2015.10.10]
- Um, T.S., Roh, M.I., Shin, H.K. & Ha, S., 2014. Simplified Model for the Weight Estimation of Floating Offshore Structure Using the Genetic Programming Method, Transactions of the Society of CAD/CAM Engineers, 19(1), pp.1-11. https://doi.org/10.7315/CADCAM.2014.001
- Um, T.S., Roh, M.I. & Shin, H.K., 2015. A Study on Weight Estimation Model of Floating Offshore Structures Using Enhanced Genetic Programming Method, Journal of the Society of Naval Architects of Korea, 52(1), pp.1-7. https://doi.org/10.3744/SNAK.2015.52.1.1