- Volume 26 Issue 1
The purpose of this study is to investigate the influence of moving mass on the vibration characteristics and the dynamic response of the simply supported beam. The three types of the moving mass(moving load, unsprung mass, and sprung mass) are applied to the vehicle-bridge interaction analysis. The numerical analyses are then conducted to evaluate the effect of the mass, spring and damper properties of the moving mass on natural frequencies and dynamic responses of the simply supported beam. Particularly, in the case of the sprung mass, variations of the natural frequency of simply supported beam are explored depending on the position of the moving mass and the frequency ratio of the moving mass and the beam. Finally the parametric studies on the resonance phenomena are performed with changing mass, spring and damper parameters through the dynamic interaction analyses.
이동 질량;스프렁 질량;고유 진동수;공진;단순 보
- Wang, T. L., Huang, D. and Shahawy, M., 1992, Dynamic Response of Multigirder Bridges, Journal of Structural Engineering, Vol. 118, No. 8, pp. 2222~2238. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9445(1992)118:8(2222)
- Willis, R., 1849, Report of Commissioners Appointed to Inquire the Application of Iron to Railway Structures, Appendix B., His Majesty's Stationary Office, London, England.
- Stokes, G. G., 1849, Discussion of a Differential Equation Relating to the Breaking of Railway Bridges, Trans. Cambridge Phil. Soc., Vol. 8, No. 5, pp. 707~735.
- Fryba, L., 1972, Vibration of Solids and Structures under Moving Loads, Noorhoff Interatonal Publishing. Groningen. The Netherlands.
- Yang, Y. B. and Lin, B. H., 1995, Vehicle-bridge Interaction Analysis by Dynamic Condensation Method, Journal of Structural Engineering, ASCE, Vol. 121, No. 11, pp. 1636~1643. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9445(1995)121:11(1636)
- Yang, Y. B., Yau, J. D. and Hsu, L. C., 1997, Vibration of Simple Beams due to Trains Moving at High Speeds, Engineering Structures, Vol. 19, No. 11, pp. 936~944. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0141-0296(97)00001-1
- Huang, C. S., Tseng, Y. P. and Hung, C. L., 2000, An Accurate Solution for the Responses of Circular Curved Beams Subjected to a Moving Load, Int. J. Numer. Meth. Eng., Vol. 48, No. 12, pp. 1723~1740. https://doi.org/10.1002/1097-0207(20000830)48:12<1723::AID-NME965>3.0.CO;2-J
- Yau, J. D., 2001, Resonance of Continuous Bridges due to High Speed Trains, Journal of Marine Science and Technology, Vol. 9, No. 1, pp. 14~20.
- Xia, H., Zhang, N. and Guo, W. W., 2006, Analysis of Resonance Mechanism and Conditions of Train–bridge System, Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 297, No. 3-5, pp. 810~822. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsv.2006.04.022
- Liu, K., Roeck, G. and Lombaert, G., 2009, The Effect of Dynamic Train–bridge Interaction on the Bridge Response During a Train Passage, Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 325, No. 1-2, pp. 240~251. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsv.2009.03.021
- Mao, L. and Lu, Y., 2013, Critical Speed and Resonance Criteria of Railway Bridge Response to Moving Trains, J. Bridge Eng., Vol. 18, No. 2, pp. 131~141. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)BE.1943-5592.0000336
- Yu, J. S., Yoon, H. I. and Choi, C. S., 2003, Influence of Two Moving Mass on Dynamic Behavior of a Simply Supported Pipe Conveying Fluid Flow, Transactions of the Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, Vo. 13, No. 8, pp. 605~611. https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVN.2003.13.8.605
- Li, J., Su, M. and Fan, L., 2003, Natural Frequency of Railway Girder Bridges under Vehicle Loads, J. Bridge Eng, Vol. 8, No. 4, pp. 199~203. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)1084-0702(2003)8:4(199)
- Ülker-Kaustell, M. and Karoumi, R., 2012, Influence of Non-linear Stiffness and Damping on the Train-bridge Resonance of a Simply Supported Railway Bridge, Engineering Structures, Vol. 41, pp. 350~355. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.engstruct.2012.03.060