- Volume 29 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Development of Diagnostic Device for the Tooth Crack Using Transmitted Light
투과 광을 이용한 치아 균열 진단기 개발
- Received : 2016.02.24
- Accepted : 2016.03.28
- Published : 2016.05.01
In order to acquire clear images capable of diagnosing cracked tooth by light transmission, the optical properties of LED light source were examined. Based on the results, the prototype which basically consisted of LED light source, bandpass filter and commercial compact camera module was designed and manufactured. The wavelength and optical power of the LED in the prototype were 850 nm and 7 mW/Sr, respectively. In evaluation of the prototype using microscope, the observation of the crack with width of above
Tooth crack;Diagnosis;Light transmission;Image analysis
- C. E. Cameron, J. Am. Dent. Assoc., 93, 971 (1976). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.14219/jada.archive.1976.0034] https://doi.org/10.14219/jada.archive.1976.0034
- J. W. Gibbs and D. Digest., 60, 158 (1974).
- E. Denis and I.I.I. Simon, AAE Newsletter Fall/winter (1997).
- W. R. Cho, D. G. Kim, C. J. Park, and L. R. Cho, J. Dent. Rehabil. Appl. Sci., 27, 305 (2011).
- D. J. Clark, C. G. Sheets, and J. M. Paquette, J. Esthet Restor Dent, 15, 391 (2003). https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1708-8240.2003.tb00963.x
- M. Danijela, T. Zrinka, M. Snezana, M. Zlatko, P. Lana, and P. Goran, Acta Stomatologica Croatica, 44, 232 (2010). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/j.1708-8240.2003.tb00963.x]
Supported by : 한국산업기술진흥원