- Volume 16 Issue 2
Objectives: The purpose of this study was to analyze the influence of job satisfaction on turnover intention in dental hygienists. Methods: A self-reported questionnaire was filled out by 169 dental hygienists in Gwangju from June 1 to December 31, 2014. Data analysis was performed with t-test, ANOVA and multiple regression analysis using SPSS WIN version 21.0 program. Results: By Likert 5 points scale, mean of job satisfaction was
dental hygienist;job satisfaction;turnover intention
- Bae SM, Kim HK. A Status of determinant of the intention to turnover for dental hygienists. J Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Soc 2012; 13(12): 5986-92. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2012.13.12.5986
- Kang HS, Kim SJ, Kim YN, Kim HJ, Kim HS, Park KJ, et al. Dental hygiene: Komoonsa; 2014
- Kim KM, Kim CH. A Study on the job satisfaction and self-esteem of dental personnels. J Dent Hyg Sci 2003; 3(2): 71-6.
- A research on the actual condition of healthcare worker. Seoul: National Health and Medical Industry Labor Union, 2015: 5-6.
- You HS. Influence factors on dental hygienists' turnover intention [Master's thesis]. Seoul: Univ. of Kyunghee, 2008.
- Go EJ. Factors affecting intent to leave for dental hygienists [Master's thesis]. Gimhae: Univ. of Inje, 2009.
- Yoon MS, Lee KH, Choi MS. A study on the turnover intention and job satisfaction of dental hygienists. J Dent Hyg Sci 2006; 6(3): 147-52.
- Choi HN, Lim SR, Cho YS. Factors associated with turnover intention of dental hygienist. J Korean Soc Dent Hyg 2010; 10(6): 973-81.
- Choi WJ. Factors affecting employment separation intentions dental hygienists[Master's thesis]. Seongnam: Univ. of Gachon, 2012.
- Jang GW, Lee GR. A study on the job satisfaction of the dental hygienists. J Dent Hyg Sci 2006; 6(1): 35-9.
- Jeong HM. Influence of new dental hygienists job factors and job satisfaction on turnover intention[Master's thesis]. Seoul: Univ. of Kyunghee, 2011.
- Kim YS, Park HS. A study on work environment and job satisfaction of dental hygienists in Daegu and Gyeongsangbuk-do. J Dent Hyg Sci 2012; 12(6): 600-6.
- Jeong SR, Jang JE. The correlation between conflict level within the organization and job satisfaction of the dental hygienist. J Dent Hyg Sci 2015; 15(1): 38-45. https://doi.org/10.17135/jdhs.2015.15.1.38
- Lee SY, Yu BC. Relationship between occupational stress and work-related factors in dental hygienists. J Dent Hyg Sci 2011; 11(6): 553-62.
- Lee HO, Lim CH, Ju OJ, Kim YI, Lee HK. A study on factors realted to the job satisfaction of dental hygienists in j region. J Dent Hyg Sci 2006; 6(4): 285-93.
- Go EJ, Cho YH, Yoon HS. Relative factors intent to leave for dental hygienists. J Korean Acad Dent Hyg Educ 2009; 9(4): 644-58.
- Lee CS, Park SY, Park HM You Y, Shin EK, Chae SI, et al. Influential job-related characteristics for the job satisfaction and turnover possibility of dental hygienists. J Dent Hyg Sci 2012; 12(6): 666-74.
- Lee SS. Professionalism and job satisfaction in dental hygienists. J Korean Soc Dent Hyg 2013; 13(4): 535-42. https://doi.org/10.13065/iksdh.2013.13.4.535
- Park HS. Study on occupational stress and burnout experienced by dental hygienists [Master's thesis] Seoul: Univ. of Sookmyung, 2002.
- Lee CS, Lim SH, Han JH. The effect of the intramural marketing activities in dental hygienist' on job satisfaction and turnover intention in dental hygienist. J Dent Hyg Sci 2012; 12(1): 15-22.