- Volume 16 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Influence of service and value quality satisfaction on revisit intention in orthodontic patients
교정환자의 의료서비스 질 만족과 가치만족이 재이용의사에 미치는 영향
Min, Hee-Hong;Jeon, Ji-Hyun;Choi, Gil-Bok
- Received : 2016.01.29
- Accepted : 2016.04.22
- Published : 2016.04.30
Objectives: The objective of study is to investigate the influence of service and value quality satisfaction on revisit intention in orthodontic patients. Methods: A self-reported questionnaire was filled out by 230 orthodontic patients in Seoul, Daejeon, and Cheongju from July 1 to August 30, 2015. The contents of questionnaire included the general characteristics(6 item), quality of dental service(22 item), value(4 item), revisit intention(3 item), and satisfaction(3 item). The research tools were modified and supplemented by Han using Likert 5 points scale. Data were analyzed using SPSS 19.0 program. Results: Quality of dental service was 3.88 points, value of dental service was 3.78 points, revisit intention was 4.06 points and satisfaction of dental service was 4.02 points. Conclusions: The quality of dental service was lower score than other scales. This results showed that it is necessary to increase the satisfaction in service quality in the orthodontic patients.
orthodontic patients;value satisfaction;service satisfaction;revisit intention
- Bak JH. The quality of health care management. Seoul: Hong media; 1998: 11.
- Ahn ES. Association of quality indicators of dental service with patient satisfaction and Intention to revisit[Master's thesis]. Suwon: Univ. of Ajou, 2010.
- Han MS. Influence of the quality of dental care service to customer satisfaction, service to customer satisfaction, service value, and purchase intention[Doctoral dissertation]. Daejeon: Univ. of Chungnam National, 2009.
- Ko EJ, Lee YH, Heo SJ. A study on factors related to satisfaction level with dental services. J Dent Hyg Sci 2010; 10(2): 393-411.
- Jung MH. Current trends in orthodontic patients in private orthodontic clinics. Korean J Orthod 2009; 39(1): 36-42. http://dx.doi.org/10.4041/kjod.2009.39.1.36. https://doi.org/10.4041/kjod.2009.39.1.36
- Kim SC, Hong SM, Kim SS, Kim TS, Park SS. Orthodontics. Seoul: DaehanNarae; 2010: 8-10.
- Jung WK, Lee HY, Lee YH. Satisfaction of quality of medical services and intention to reuse in orthodontic patients. The Journal of The Korean Academy of Dental Hygiene[Jour] 2014; 16(2): 99-114.
- Cronin JJ, Taylor SA. "Measuring service quality:A reexamination and extension". J Marketing 1992; 56(3): 55-68. http://dx.doi.org/10.2307/1252296/JSTOR.19188.8.131.52.
- Cronin JJ, Taylor SA. "SERVPERF versus SERVQUAL:Reconciling performance-based and perceptions minus expectations measurement of service quality". J Marketing 1994; 58(1): 125-31. http://dx.doi.org/ 10.2307/1252256/JSTOR.19184.108.40.206.
- Ko MH, Kim S, Kim SS, Kim TS, Park DG, Yoo MS, et al. Orthodontics. 2nd ed. Seoul: Komoonsa; 2008: 1-250.
- Jeon JH, Min HH, Kim YS. Relationship between satisfaction of dental service, value quality, and reuse intention. J Korean Soc Dent Hyg 2014; 14(5): 765-73. http://dx.doi.org/10.13065/jksdh.2014.14.05.765 https://doi.org/10.13065/jksdh.2014.14.05.765
- Choi KS. Structural modeling of quality, satisfaction, value and purchase intention in health care service[Doctoral dissertation]. Seoul: Univ. of Yonsei, 2000.