- Volume 38 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Effect of TiCl4 Concentration and Mixing Intensity on Phosphorus Removal in Synthetic Wastewater
TiCl4 농도와 교반강도가 수중 인 제거에 미치는 영향
- Received : 2016.01.11
- Accepted : 2016.03.02
- Published : 2016.03.31
This study evaluates the efficacy of titanium tetrachloride (
Coagulation;Mixing Intensity;pH;Phosphorus;Titanium Tetrachloride
- Kim, J. H. and Jun, S. J., "Treatment of phosphorous in sewage and wastewater," KIC News, 14(5), 12-21(2011).
- Kim, J. B., Park, H. J., Lee, K. W., Jo, A R., Kim, M. W., Lee, Y. J., Park, S. M., Lee, K. Y. and Shon, H. K., Kim, J. H., "Application of Ti-salt coagulant and sludge recycling for phosphorus removal in biologically treated sewage effluent," Korean Chem. Eng. Res., 51(2), 257-262(2013). https://doi.org/10.9713/kcer.2013.51.2.257
- Korea Ministry of Environment, "Sewerage Act"(2014).
- Han, S. W. and Kang, L. S., "Removal mechanism of phosphorus in wastewater effluent using coagulation process," J. Korean Soc. Environ. Eng., 32(8), 774-779(2010).
- Han, S. H. and Choi, D. H., "Effects of aluminum feedings on aluminum, phospholipid and catecholamine concentrations in old rat brain tissue," Korean J. Food Cult., 24(2), 236-243(2009).
- Jang, K. H., Yoon, Y. I., Nam, Y. S. and Park, W. H., "Fabrication and application of TiO2-based nanofibers," Polym. Sci. Technol., 19(1), 17-28(2008).
- Mohammed, M. T., Khan, Z. A. and Siddiquee, A. N., "Surface modifications of titanium materials for developing corrosion behavior in human body environment: A review," Procedia Mater. Sci., 6, 1610-1618(2014). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mspro.2014.07.144
- Ebeling, J. M., Sibrell, P. L., Ogden, S. R. and Summerfelt, S. T., "Evaluation of chemical coagulation-flocculation aids for the removal of suspended solids and phosphorus from intensive recirculating aquaculture effluent discharge," Aquacult. Eng., 29(1-2), 23-42(2003). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0144-8609(03)00029-3
- Han, H. J. and, Moon, B. H., "Effect of rapid mixing intensity and coagulant dosages on phosphorus removal by coagulation," Clean Technol., 18(4), 404-409(2012). https://doi.org/10.7464/ksct.2012.18.4.404
- American Public Health Association (APHA), Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 22nd ed., Washington D. C., USA.(2012).
- Sawyer, C., McCarty, P. and Parkin, G., Chemistry for Environmental Engineering and Science, 5th ed., McGraw-Hill Korea, Inc., Korea, pp. 600-601(2005)
- Park, N. B., Lee, B., Jun, D. G., Lee, Y. J. and Jun, H. B., "The effects of pH and dosages according to qualities of raw waters and basicity of coagulants," J. Korean Soc. Water Wastewater, 24(5), 581-593(2010).
- Kim, J. B., Park, H. J., Shon, H. K., Vigneswaran, S., Lee, K. S., Kim, K. J. and Kim, J. H., "Development of a novel coagulant for sludge recycling in the water treatment," Theor. Appl. Chem. Eng., 12(2), 2234-2237(2006).
- Xiao, F., Yi, P., Pan, X.-R., Zhang, B.-J. and Lee, C., "Comparative study of the effects of experimental variables on growth rates of aluminum and iron hydroxide flocs during coagulation and their structural characteristics," Desalination, 250, 902-907(2010). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.desal.2008.12.050
Grant : 물환경정책대응기술
Supported by : 강원대학교산학협력단