- Volume 22 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Method of Representing Anchorage Using Occupancy Rate - Simulation Based on Ulsan E Anchorage -
정박지 점유율을 이용한 집단 정박지 면적 제시 방법 연구 - 울산항 E 정박지를 대상으로 시뮬레이션 -
- Received : 2016.03.21
- Accepted : 2016.04.27
- Published : 2016.04.30
This study aims to present methodology for determining the appropriate anchorage area through the simulation reproduces the maritime transport environment, and analysis of the adequacy of anchorage applied at Ulsan E anchorage, suggests the formula of anchorage occupancy rater per hour and necessary anchorage area for this purpose. And configured simulation algorithm and modeling using MATLAB program, and applied Ulsan E anchorage, compared anchorage area with anchorage occupancy rate per hour. As a result, E1 necessary anchorage is 1.41 times, E2 necessary anchorage is 0.90 times and E3 necessary anchorage is 0.96 times compared to total anchorage area. If the result of adequacy analysis of anchor area reflect anchorage design criteria, it is determined to be helpful for the safety of the vessel using the anchorage.
Simulation;Occupancy rate;Anchorage area;Modeling;Ulsan E anchorage;Design criteria
- Deville, S. B.(2011), Port of Rotterdam Anchorage Study: An Occupancy Evaluation Using Simulation, Delft University of Technology, pp. 37-68.
- Fan, H. S. L. and J. M. Cao(2007), Sea Space Capacity and Operation Strategy Analysis System, Transportation Planning and Technology, Vol. 24, No. 1, pp. 49-63.
- Huang, S. Y., W. J. Hsu, Y. He, T. Song, D. S. Charles, Y. Rong, C. Chuanyu and N. Stuti(2009), Anchorage Capacity analysis using simulation, The International Conference on Harbor, Maritime & Multimodel Logistics Modeling and Simulation HMS, Vol. 2009. No. 1, pp. 1-6.
- Lee, C. H. and H. H. Lee(2014), A Study on Expansion of Anchorage according to Increased Trading Volume at Pyeongtaek Port, The Journal of the Korean Society of Marine Environment & Safety, Vol. 20, No. 6, pp. 663-670. https://doi.org/10.7837/kosomes.2014.20.6.663
- Lee, Y. S.(2014), A Study on the Anchorage Safety Assessment of G-Gruop Anchorage in Ulsan Port, Journal of the Korean Society of Marine Environment & Safety, Vol. 20, No. 2, pp. 172-178. https://doi.org/10.7837/kosomes.2014.20.2.172
- Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries(2014), Guidelines of Port and Harbor Design, Chapter 6 Water Facilities, pp. 708-715.
- Port-MIS(2015), http://www.portbusan.go.kr/port-mis/04/.
- USKH(2010), Harbor Capacity Study: Statter Harbor Improvements Project, p. 7.
- Yun, G. H., B. Y. Kim, J. S. Park and Y. S. Lee(2010), Enlargement of Harbour Limit and Anchorage according to the Development of New Ulsan Port, The Journal of Navigation and Port Research, Vol. 34, No. 6, pp. 487-492. https://doi.org/10.5394/KINPR.2010.34.6.487
- Yun, J. D.(2008), "Theory and Practice of Ship Handling", Sejong Publishing Company, p. 13.