- Volume 22 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Development of the Safe Navigation Route for a Sailing Yacht Focused on Geomundo (Port Hamilton)
거문도를 중심으로 하는 세일링요트 안전항로 개발에 관한 연구 - 전남 여수 거문도와 제주특별자치도 김녕항 루트를 중심으로 -
Kim, In-Chul;Oh, Hyeon-Jun;Kim, Dong-Won
- Received : 2016.01.08
- Accepted : 2016.04.27
- Published : 2016.04.30
This study suggests a navigation route for maritime tourism cruise sail yacht that sails off from Yeosu, and passes by Baekdo and Geomundo with their live island culture, to Kimnyeonghang of the Jeju islands. Recently, there are increasing number of accidents in proportion to vitalizing marine leisure. That's why it should be examined by region and sea when developing safe sea route considering characteristics of the sailing yacht. Thus, it is needed to introduce marine culture, hold international sailing yacht race and develop multi-functional sea port according to the case of Geomundo. Also additional analysis for navigation ruote patterns and density of the fairway is required. This information will improve safe sailing level of sailing yacht that will help the local tourism industry.
Marine environment;Yachts course;Safe navigation route;Marine sports;Sailing technic;Tacking;Jibing;Sailing yacht race
- Chosun University RIS(2009), Sailing yachts a revised structure analysis, pp. 19-28.
- Honam Seagrant Program(2011), Sail Yachts Cruising Map, pp. 110-130.
- Kim. I. C. and H. J. Oh(2010), Yachting safety measures, Korean Society of Marine Environment & Safety, Academic journals, the autumn, pp. 185-188.
- Korea Aqua leisure Safety Association(2008), Lifesaving Technology, pp. 103-126.
- Korea Aqua leisure Safety Association(2010), Water Leisure, Vol. 40, pp. 60-71.
- Korea Hydrographic and Oceanographic Agency(2014a), Guide Map of smaller vessels and port, pp. 33-45.
- Korea Hydrographic and Oceanographic Agency(2014b), Yachts and Fishing information search, pp. 12-40.
- Korea Industrial Complex Corp(2012), Korean maritime leisure boating industry forum, pp. 7-36.
- Korea Ship Safety Technology Authority(2014), Ship Safety, Actual data for the engineer of a small fishing boat, pp. 38-73.
- Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries(2015), Marina the incubation of strategic industr, Marine leisure news release, pp. 50-65.
- Miyagi, H.(2010), Science of Yacht, Jy-Seung-Sa, pp. 174-179.
- Water-Related Leisure Activities Safety Act(2010), No. 10219, Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs, pp. 50-70.
- Research on Arrangement Design for Sailing Yacht Winch using 3D Human Simulation vol.31, pp.6, 2017, https://doi.org/10.26748/KSOE.2017.12.31.6.419