- Volume 22 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Environmetal Characteristics of Reed Habitat in Nakdong Estuary Saltmarsh
낙동강 하구 염습지의 갈대서식 환경 특성
Ryu, Sung-Hoon;Kim, Kyung-Hoi;Lee, In-Cheol
- Received : 2016.01.19
- Accepted : 2016.04.27
- Published : 2016.04.30
In this paper, as a basic research for the restoration and construction of easuary saltmarsh, To observe the habitat environment for reed, we observed sediment environment (Particle size, water content, pH, nutrient analysis (
Estuary saltmarsh;Environmental for reed habitat;Nakdong estuary;Ground level;Ground water level
- Brix, H.(1999), The European research project on reed die-back and progression (EUREED), Limnologica, Vol. 29, pp. 5-10. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0075-9511(99)80033-4
- Cooper, A. C.(1982), The effect of standing water drainage potential on the Spartina alterniflora-substrate complex in a North Carolina marsh, Estua. Coast. Mar. Sci., Vol. 11, pp. 41-52.
- Dame, R. F., E. Koepfler and L. Gregory(2000), Benthic-Pelagic coupling in marsh-estuarine ecosystems, In : Concepts and Controversies in Tidal Marsh Ecology, (Weinstein MP, Kreegerd DA eds.), Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, pp. 369-390.
- Davidson-Arnott, R. G. D., D. Van Proosdij, J. Ollerhead and L. Schostak(2002), Hydrodynamics and sedimentation in salt marshes examples from a macrotidal marsh, Bay of Fundy, Geomorphology, Vol. 48, pp. 209-231. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0169-555X(02)00182-4
- Kim, G. Y., C. W. Lee, H. S. Yoon and G. J. Joo(2005), Changes of distribution of Vascular Hydrophytes in the Nakdong River Estuary and Growth Dynamics of Schenoplectus triqueter, Waterfowl Food Plant, Journal of Ecology and Field Biology, Vol. 28, No. 5, pp. 335-345. https://doi.org/10.5141/JEFB.2005.28.5.335
- Kim, H. T., K. H. Kim, S. H. Ryu and I. C. Lee(2015), A Study on Physical Characteristic of Ground water and Sediment Property in Intertidal Flat of Nakdong River Estuary, Journal of the Korean Society of Marine Environment & Safety, Vol. 21, No. 5, pp. 467-473. https://doi.org/10.7837/kosomes.2015.21.5.467
- Lee, J. H.(2003), Pheontypic Comparisons of two phramites australis Populations with the Different Soil Salinities, Master diss., University of Inha, Incheon, pp. 8-10.
- Min, B. M.(2011), Sediment Properties and Growth of Phragmites australis in Mud Tidal Flat, Journal of Korean Env. Res. Tech, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 57-69.
- MLTM(2010), Ministry of Land, Transportation and Marine Affairs, "Standard methods for marine environmental analysis", Seoul, p. 495.
- Nakamura, K., Y. Kayaba, J. Nishihiro and N. Takamura (2007), Effects of submerged plants on water quality and biota in large-scale experimental ponds, Landscape Ecol Eng, Vol. 4, pp. 1-9.
- Reimold, R. J. and W. H. Queen(1974), Ecology of halophytes, Academic Press, Inc. New York, pp. 3-19.
- Ryu, S. H., I. C. Lee and S. Y. Park(2009), Variation in Vegetation Area caused by Topographical Change at Jinudo in the Nakdong Estuary, Jouranl of Ocean Engineering, Vol. 23, No. 4, pp. 19-24.
- Yang, H. Y.(1992), Studies on the Ecotype of the Phragmites communis Populations according to the Soil Salt Contents of Habitats, Ph. D. diss., University of Konkuk, Seoul, pp. 35-37.
- Yang, S. L.(1998), The role of Scirpus marsh in attenuation of hydrodynamics and retention of fine sediment in the Yangtze estuary. Estuarine Coastal Shelf Science, Vol. 47, pp. 227-233. https://doi.org/10.1006/ecss.1998.0348
- Characteristics of Habitat Environment for Phragmites Community in Jinudo of Nakdong Estuary vol.21, pp.2, 2018, https://doi.org/10.7846/JKOSMEE.2018.21.2.57
- Changes in Performance of Granulated Coal Ash on Remediation of Coastal Sediment vol.21, pp.1, 2018, https://doi.org/10.7846/JKOSMEE.2018.21.1.40
Supported by : 부경대학교