- Volume 22 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Development of Maintenance System for Equipment of LNG-FPSO Ship
LNG-FPSO 선박 장비들의 보전활동 지원시스템 개발에 관한 연구
Lee, Soon-Sup;Kang, Donghoon;Lee, Jong-Hyun;Lee, Seung-Jun
- Received : 2016.02.25
- Accepted : 2016.04.27
- Published : 2016.04.30
In this paper, a maintenance system is developed for LNG-FPSO topside and hullside equipment based CBM (Condition Based Maintenance) methodology. First, the development system defined the PWBS(Product Work Breakdown Structure) of major equipment of LNG-FPSO. Second, the development system developed the failure analysis, economic evaluation for optimal maintenance plan and database systems that save and manage information about equipment, failure mode, failure rate and failure cause. Finally, the verification of the development system was applied to the inlet system of topside and the pump tower system of hullside and the system was confirmed the effectiveness of CBMS(Condition Based Maintenance System).
LNG-FPSO ship;Maintenance system;CBM(Condition Based Maintenance);Offshore plant equipment;Failure mode;Risk assessment
- Dongnam Leading Industry Office(2012), Systems for Offshore Plant-Part II LNG-FPSO Topside Systems, Dongnam Global Offshore Cluster, pp. 3-4.
- GE Energy(2013), Offshore Platforms & FPSOs, GE Energy, Nevada, pp. 3-6.
- Kim, J. W. and S. S. Lee(2014), Development of Maintenance System for Equipments of LNG-FPSO Topside, Proceedings of Annual Autumn Conference of the Korean Society of Ocean Engineering, pp. 174-177.
- Lee, D. H.(2014), Research of design improvement, in particular LNG containment system for Floating LNG, PH. D Thesis, Pusan National University, pp. 10-11.
- Lee, S. S. and J. W. Kim(2014), Case Study for Development of Maintenance System for Equipment of LNG-FPSO Topside, Journal of Ocean Engineering and Technology, Vol. 28, No. 6, pp. 533-539. https://doi.org/10.5574/KSOE.2014.28.6.533
- Lee, S. S., S. B. Lee and J. W. Kim(2015), Development of Maintenance System for Equipment of LNG-FPSO Ship, Proceedings of Annual Autumn Conference of the Korean Society of Naval Architects, pp. 33-38.
- Park, J. S., H. C. Kim, D. W. Jang, Y. Park and H. W. Lee(2007), Reliability Centered Maintenance for Traction Power Systems, Report of Korea Railroad Research Institute(KRRI 07-097), pp. 19-28.
- SINTEF(2009), OREDA(Offshore Reliability Data), OREDA Participants, Norway.
- Smith, A. M. and G. R. Hinchcliffe(2004), RCM Gateway to World Class maintenance, Elsevier Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford. pp. 35-63.
- Son, S. H, K. S. Kim and U. C. Jeon(2014), Offshore Oil & Gas Plant for Ship Engineer, CIR, Seoul, pp. 129-146.
Supported by : 산업통상자원부