- Volume 40 Issue 2
This study compared and analyzed current sleeve head products for men and women to develop sleeve head products for aesthetically-designed sleeves. Men and women's sleeve head products, suitable for sleeve caps, were designed and developed based on the results. The study results are as follows. First, men and women's sleeve heads for aesthetic jacket sleeves were designed with sleeve patterns in the background. Sleeve heads and upper sleeves were additionally designed to make 7-layers for men and 4-layers for women. Second, sleeve head patterns were designed so that men's would have a whole length of 48cm, an angle of
- Kim, M. O. (2014). A survey on jacket lining manufacture of menswear brands. The Research Journal of the Costume Culture, 22(2), 300-312. doi:10.7741/rjcc.2014.22.2.300 https://doi.org/10.7741/rjcc.2014.22.2.300
- Kim, S. H. (2008). 국내 신사복 시장 현황 및 스타일 형성 기술 동향 연구 [The current status of the Korean men's suit market and research on trends of style-forming technologies]. Unpublished master's thesis, Sookmyung Women's University, Seoul.
- Lee, H. C. (2015). Rules of PATTERN (INNOVATION man's wear). Paju: Gyomunsa.
- Lee, M. H. (1998). 소매입체구성을 위한 봉합특성과 오그림 특성: 소매산둘레선상의 각도변화를 중심으로 [Sewing and easing contraction for three-dimensional construction of sleeve: About different angles on the sleeve cap curv line]. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Pusan National University, Busan.
- Moon, N., & Cho, H. J. (2001). A comparative study on the tow-piece sleeve patternmaking. The Research Journal of the Costume Culture, 9(5), 700-711.
- Park, S., & Park, J. (2009). A study on the inner structure of man's casual jackets. Journal of the Korean Society of Costume, 59(1), 136-145.
- Park, Y., & Jang, J. (2015). Product analysis and appearance evaluation of a sleeve head for the aesthetic exterior of a jacket sleeve. Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 39(6), 852-866. doi:10.5850/JKSCT.2015.39.6.852 https://doi.org/10.5850/JKSCT.2015.39.6.852
- Wargnier, C. (2010). Become a pattern drafter - Men's garments. Paris: ESMOD.
- Choi, H. G., & Cho, G. Y. (2014). Menswear tailoring. Seoul: Booknamu.
- Choi, S. G., Sung, N. S., & Jeong, S. J. (2010). Study on the image and harmonic sensitiveness of men's suit according to achromatic coordination. Journal of the Korean Society of Design Culture, 16(2), 474-484.