- Volume 17 Issue 4
본 연구는 전북소재 4년제 대학교 6개를 선정하고, 각 대학의 편의시설을 매개시설, 내부시설, 위생시설, 안내 및 기타시설로 나누고 각 시설이 편의증진법의 세부기준에 적합한지를 조사하였다. 그 결과 대학교 편의시설은 전반적으로 편의증진법 기준에 미치지 못하는 수준이었으며, 편의증진법 기준에 맞더라도 이용의 불편함과 관리 부족 등으로 인해 장애학생들에게 적합한 환경을 제공하지 못하는 것으로 평가되었다. 본 연구결과를 통한 대학 내 보편적 설계에 기초한 편의시설의 기준 적합도를 높이며, 수요자 중심의 고등고육환경 발전을 위한 편의시설 개선과 확충을 위한 논의점이 제시되었다.
Convenient facilities;Disabled student;Integrated education;University campus
- G. A Choi, "Effects of frequency of participation in the inclusive pungmul program of students without disabilities in high school on social distance toward disabled students", Ewha Woman's University, 2003.
- Y. N Hwang, "A study on the perception and the attitude of the students attending universities of education toward an inclusive education", SookMyung Women's University, 2004.
- Hunt, P., Alwell, M., Farron-Davis, F., & Goetz, L. "Creating socially supportive environments for fully included students who experience multiple disabilities", Journal of the Association for Persons with Severe Handicap. Vol. 21, No. 2, pp. 53-71. 1996 DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/154079699602100201 https://doi.org/10.1177/154079699602100201
- J, G. Lee, & J. S. Cho, "Evaluation for school facility by disabled experimental activity of middle school students", Korean Home Economics Education Association. Vol. 19, No. 1, pp. 47-64. 2006.
- Y. J. Seo, & K. E. Na, "Analyzing fidelity of guidelines on accommodations to accessibility for students with disabilities of 4-year universities in seoul. The Journal of Research in Education", Vol. 39, pp. 75-107. 2011
- C. W. Kim, "A study on the campus life realities and support strategies of college students with disabilities", Dankook university, 2000.
- H. J. Kim, J. G. Kim. & G. J. Seo, "A study on the facilities of university for disabled persons", Collection of dissertations Yeungnam College of Science & Technology. Vol. 29, pp.61-75. 2000.
- H. S. Yun & Y. I. Kim, "A qualitative study on the use of university libraries by students with visual impairments", Visual Impairments Study Academic Journal. Vol. 22, No. 1, pp.17-42. 2006
- H. K. Shin, "A study on the university environments for students with disabilities", The Field of Natural Science Academic Journal. Vol. 10, pp.1-12. 2003.
- C. G. Yoo & G. B. Nam, "actual survey and research on campus convenience facilities considering accessibility of disabled university students", Journal of The Architectural Institute of Korea. Vol. 6, No. 2, pp.29-38. 2004.
- J. M. Seo, "A Study on the Realities of Access of the Integrated Education Institution for People with Disabilities and Their Improvement" InHa University, 2011.
- T. K. Lee, S. Y. Lim & S. H. Lee, "Study on the Convenient Facilities for the Disabled, Handicapped Person in Main National Universities, Korea", The Architectural Institute of Korea. Vol. 25, No. 9, pp.67-76. 2009.
- J. J. Kim, "A study of expansion the facilities for disabled person in universities", Korea University, 2002.
- S. I. Park, " A study on the Direction of Improving facilities for the Disabled in the University of Seoul", Dankuk University, 2001.