- Volume 17 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Research and development of the V-World packaged goods model for the overseas expansion of the spatial information industry
공간정보산업 해외진출을 위한 공간정보 오픈플랫폼(V-World) 패키지상품 모형 개발 연구
- Received : 2016.02.29
- Accepted : 2016.04.07
- Published : 2016.04.30
In order to expand the market of the domestic space information industry, which is currently saturated, overseas expansion is essential, but the prospects are limited. Therefore, an effective strategy of overseas expansion is needed. Given the current state of such spatial information industry, V-World is expected to play a very important role. In the world market for space information, in order to ensure the export competitiveness of the domestic space information industry, in the present study, research and development was carried out on the V-World-based packaged goods model as one possible method. First of all, to analyze the current situation and characteristics of the spatial information industry, to grasp V-World as a commodity and derive the relationship between foreign demand and V-World, the sales destinations and methods were defined. To formulate the basic strategy of the fusion-composite package export utilizing V-World on the basis of the basic concept of the product, the necessary components were designed. In response to this fusion-composite package product mix, the overseas promotion of spatial information-related companies it to be expected.
V-World;Spatial information;Geospatial Industry;Overseas Expansion;Product
- KRIHS, "Geospatial Information Policy in Smart Society: From SDI to Geospatial Information Platform", KRIHS Issue Paper, pp. 11-12, 2011.
- KRIHS, "A Study on Spatial Data Infrastructure Establishment and Usage in Developing Countries: Focused on Strategies and Policy Agendas for Overseas Market Expansion" KRIHS Issue Paper pp. 20-22, 2012.
- KRIHS, "A Study on Strategy for Overseas Geospatial Market Expansion: Strategies and policies for improving corporate's international competitiveness", 2013.
- MLTM, "Globalization of Spatial Open Platform", 2011.
- NIA, "A study on Roadmap for Overseas Expansion of Korea's Geospatial Information Industry", 2010.
- J. D. Jeong,; S. H. Han, J. Y. Lee, "A Study to Establish the Expansion Strategies through the Classification of Overseas Countries for Spatial Open Platform Export", Journal of the Korean Cartographic Association, Vol. 14, No 2, pp. 73-87, 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.16879/jkca.2014.14.2.073 https://doi.org/10.16879/jkca.2014.14.2.073
- KRIHS, "A Study on Spatial Data Infrastructure Establishment and Usage in Developing Countries: Focused on Strategies and Policy Agendas for Overseas Market Expansion," 2012.
- K. Kim, J. D. Jeong, J. Y. Lee, "A Study on Abroad Export Strategy by Country of Spatial Open Platform-Focused on the Kingdom of Cambodia and the Emirate of Abu Dhabi-", Journal of the Korean Cartographic Association, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 9-21, 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5124/jkma.2014.57.1.9
- Y. M. Lim, J. Y. Lee, "Inter-Industries Convergence Strategies of Geospatial Information Industry based on Cloud Computing Technologies for Overseas Expansion", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial, Vol. 16, No. 6, pp. 3769-3777, 2015. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.6.3769 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.6.3769
- K. Kim, J. D. Jeong, "Status of Cambodia SDI and Direction for Successful Establishment", KRIHS Policy Brief, Vol. 296, pp. 1-8, 2010.
- Kim. K; Jeong, J. D. "A Study on the Even Development Method through Regional Gap Analyses in Cambodia", Journal of the Korean Urban Geographical Society, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 65-76, 2011.
- T. H. Kim, "A Study of the Development and Utilization Plan of Volcanic Disaster Response System based on Spatial Information", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol. 15, No. 12, pp. 7357-7336, 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.12.7357 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.12.7357
- K. H. Joo, N. M. Moon, "Study of the effectiveness of a supporting model for the domestic online game industry to go abroad", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol. 15, No. 9, pp. 5769-5775, 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.9.5769 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.9.5769
Supported by : 국토교통과학기술진흥원