- Volume 21 Issue 2
4D printing is a method that manufactures a programmed transformable 3d printed components that can be transformed in a pre-designed environment. We propose a service-oriented web architecture for supporting 4D printing system. Service model is classified under four kinds of functions: design, sharing, application and production. We designed RESTful web APIs for these functions. Some preliminary designs about the web API architecture and data modeling is discussed.
Transformable component;REST API;Web service;3D printing;4D printing
- Cho, H.H. and Ryu, S.Y., 2014, REST to JavaScirpt for Better Client-side Development, Workshop of WS-REST 2014, Session2: APIs & Consumers.
- Kim, T.Y. 2015, State of Art on Open API Development, Journal of KNOM Review, 18(1).
- SOAP Web Service, (http://www.nextree.co.kr/p2010/).
- UML: class diagram, (http://www.nextree.co.kr/p6753/).
- Effective software solutions for 4D printing: A review and proposal vol.4, pp.3, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1007/s40684-017-0041-y
Grant : 창의소재 활용이 가능한 3D 프린팅 콘텐츠 형상관리 시뮬레이터 연구
Supported by : 정보통신기술진흥센터