- Volume 21 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Development of Optimal Planning System for Operating Transporters in Shipyard
조선소 트랜스포터 운영을 위한 최적 계획 시스템 개발
- Received : 2016.02.11
- Accepted : 2016.02.26
- Published : 2016.06.01
In this paper, an optimal planning system for operating transporters in shipyard is developed. The system is designed to utilize the geometries of shipyard, and manage the data of blocks and transporters directly. There are four major menus such as shipyard map management based on GIS, block transportation request, transporter management, and optimal transportation planning in the system. The geometries and properties of the shops, roads, and addresses are manipulated in the shipyard map management menu. The block transportation requests and the properties of transporters are managed in the block transportation request and transporter management menus, respectively. The optimum transportation is planned automatically for minimizing the unload times of the transporters, and the optimum transportation plans are confirmed and printed to the transporter drivers. The effectiveness of the system was verified through the application to a large-sized shipyard.
Transporter;Optimal Planning;Block transportation;Shipyard;Geographic information system
- Joo, C.M., Lee, W.S. and Lee, K.B., 2005, Transporter Scheduling for Block Transportation in the Shipyard, Conference of Korean Operations Research and Management Science, Cheongju, Republic of Korea, pp.339-343.
- Roh, M.I. and Cha, J.H., 2011, A Block Transportation Scheduling System Considering a Minimisation of Travel Distance without Loading of and Interference between Multiple Transporters, International Journal of Production Research, 49(11), pp.3231-3250. https://doi.org/10.1080/00207543.2010.484427
- Heo, Y.J., Cha, J.H., Cho, D.Y. and Song, H.C., 2013, Optimal Block Transportation Path Planning of Transporters Considering the Damaged Path, Journal of the Society of Naval Architects of Korea, 50(5), pp.298-306. https://doi.org/10.3744/SNAK.2013.50.5.298
- ArcGIS, https://www.arcgis.com/
- Google Map, https://map.google.com/
Supported by : 목포대학교