- Volume 19 Issue 2
2009년 7월 3일부터 7월 27일까지 러시아 조사선 R/V Lavrentyev를 이용하여 러시아 연안으로부터 4개의 Line(D, R, E, A)을 따라 표층 30 m 수심의 시료를 26개의 정점(울릉분지와 일본분지를 포함한 동해의 전 수역)에서 채수하여 영양염 및 엽록소-
- Benitez-Nelson, C.R., 2000, "The biogeochemical cycling of phosphorus in marine systems", Earth-Sci. Reviews, Vol. 51, 109-135. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0012-8252(00)00018-0
- Cho, H.J., Moon, C.H., Yang, H.S., Kang, W.B. and Lee, K.W., 1997, "Regeneration processes of nutrients in the polar front area of the East Sea", J. Kor. Fish. Soc., Vol. 30, No. 3, 393-407.
- Choi, Y.-K., Jeong, H.-D. and Kwon, K.-Y., 2010, "Water distribution at the east coast of Korea in 2006", J. Environ. Sci., Vol. 19, No. 4, 399-406.
- Choi, Y.K., Yang, S.K., Cho, K.D., Lee, J.C. and Hong, C.H., 1993, "Possible Formation Area of the Japan Sea Proper Water I. Subareas by the Polar Front", J. Kor. Environ. Sci. Soc., Vol. 2, No. 1, 27-42.
- Choi, M.Y., Moon, D.S., Jung, D.H. and Kim, H.J., 2012, "Seasonal distribution of water masses and spatio-temporal characteristics of nutrients in the coastal areas of Gangwon province of the Korea East Sea in 2009", J. Korean Soc. Mar. Environ. Energy, Vol. 15, No. 2, 76-88. https://doi.org/10.7846/JKOSMEE.2012.15.2.076
- Chung, C.S., Shim, J.H., Park, Y.C. and Park, S.G., 1989, "Primary productivity and nitrogenous nutrient dynamics in the East Sea of Korea", J. Oceanolog. Soc., Vol. 24, No. 1, 52-61.
- Guo, X., Miyazawa, Y. and Yamagata, T., 2006, "The Kuroshio onshore intrusion along the shelf break of the East China Sea: The origin of the Tsushima Warm Current", J. Phys. Oceanogr., Vol. 36, No. 12, 2205-2231. https://doi.org/10.1175/JPO2976.1
- Ichiye, T., 1984, "Some problem of circulation and hydrography of the Japan Sea and Tsushima current. In: Ocean hydrography of the Japan Sea and China Seas, edited by Ichiye, T.", Elsevier Science Publishers, Amsterdam, 15-54.
- Jeon, H.D., Rho, T.K. and Lee, T.S., 2012, "Spatial distribution of transparent exopolymer particles (TEP) and their relation to carbon species in the euphotic layer of the Northern East Sea", J. Kor. Soc. Oceanogr., Vol. 17, No. 2, 33-44.
- Justic, D., Rabalais, N.N., Turner, R.E. and Dortch, Q., 1995, "Changes in nutrient structure of river-dominated coastal waters: Stoichiometric nutrient balance and its consequences", Estuar. Coast. Shelf Sci., Vol. 40, 339-356. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0272-7714(05)80014-9
- Kim, I.N. and Lee, T.S., 2004, "Summer Hydrographic Features of the East Sea Analyzed by the optimum multiparameter method", Ocean and Polar Res., Vol. 26, No. 4, 581-594. https://doi.org/10.4217/OPR.2004.26.4.581
- Kim, K.H., Hyun, J.H., Lee, J.H., Shin, K.S., Pae, S.J., Yoo, S.J. and Chung, C.S., 2000, "Springtime distribution of inorganic nutrients in the Yellow Sea: Its relation of water masses", J. Kor. Soc. Oceanogr., Vol. 5, No. 3, 224-232.
- Kim T.-H. and Kim, G., 2013, "Changes in seawater N:P ratios in the northwestern Pacific Ocean in response to increasing atmospheric N deposition: Results from the East (Japan) Sea", Limnol. Oceanogr., Vol. 58. No. 6, 1907-1914. https://doi.org/10.4319/lo.2013.58.6.1907
- Kim, T.-W., Lee, K., Najjar, R.G., Jeong, H.-D. and Jeong, H.J., 2011, "Increasing N abundance in the northwestern Pacific Ocean due to atmospheric nitrogen deposition", Science, 334: 505-9, doi 10.1126/science.1206583. https://doi.org/10.1126/science.1206583
- Krom, M.D., Brenner, S. and Gordon, L.I., 1991, "Phosphorus limitation of primary productivity in the eastern Mediterranean sea", Limnol. Oceanogr., Vol. 36, No. 3, 424-432. https://doi.org/10.4319/lo.1991.36.3.0424
- Kwon, H.K., Oh, S.J., Park, M.O. and Yang, H.S., 2014, "Distribution of water masses and distribution characterics of dissolved inorganic and organic nutrients in the southern part of the East Sea of Korea: Focus on the observed dasta in september, 2011", J. Korean Soc. Mar. Environ. Energy, Vol. 17, No. 2, 90-103. https://doi.org/10.7846/JKOSMEE.2014.17.2.90
- Lee, C.I., Cho, K.D. and Choi, Y.K., 2003, "Spatial variation of the polar front in relation to the Tsushima Warm Current in the East Sea", J. Environ. Sci., Vol. 12, No. 9, 943-948.
- Lee, J.Y., Kang, D.J., Kim, I.N., Rho, T.K. and Lee, T.S., 2009, "Spstial and temporal variability in the pelagic ecosystem of the East Sea (Sea of Japan): A review", J. Mar. Syst., 78, 288-300. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmarsys.2009.02.013
- Lee, T. and Rho, T.K., 2015, "Seawater N/P ratio of the East Sea", J. Kor. Soci. Oceanogr., Vol. 20, No. 4, 199-205.
- Moon, C.H., Yang, H.S. and Lee, K.W., 1996, "Regeneration processes of nutrients in the polar front area of the East Sea", J. Korean Fish. Soc., Vol. 29, No. 4, 503-526.
- Moon, C.H., Yang, S.R., Yang, H.S., Cho, H.J., Lee, S.Y. and Kim, S.Y., 1998, "Regeneration processes of nutrients in the polar front area of the East Sea", J. Korean Fish. Soc., Vol. 31, No. 2, 259-266.
- Park, C., Lee, C.R. and Kim, J.C., 1998, "Zooplankton community in the front zone of the East Sea (the Sea of Japan), Korea : 2. Relationship between abundance distribution and seawater temperature", J. Korean Fish. Soc., Vol. 31, No. 5, 749-759.
- Ptacnik, R., Andersen, T. and Tamminen, T., 2010, "Performance of the redfield ratio and a family of nutrient limitation indicators as thresholds for phytoplankton N vs. P limitation", Ecosystems, Vol. 13, 1201-1214. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10021-010-9380-z
- Rho, T.K., Kim, Y.B., Park, J.I., Lee, Y.W., Im, D.H., Kang, D.J., Lee, T.S., Yoon, S.T., Kim, T.H., Kwak, J.H., Park, H.J., Jeong, M.K., Chang, K.I., Kang, C.K., Suh, H.L., Park, M.W., Lee, H.J. and Kim, K.R., 2010, "Plankton community response to physico-chemical forcing in the Ulleung basin, East Sea during summer 2008", Ocean and Polar Res., Vol. 32, No. 3, 269-289. https://doi.org/10.4217/OPR.2010.32.3.269
- Rho, T.K., Lee, T.S., Lee, S.R., Choi, M.S., Park, C., Lee, J.H., Lee, J.Y. and Kim, S.S., 2012, "Reference values and water quality assessment based on the regional environmental characteristics", J. Kor. Soc. Oceanogr., Vol. 17, No. 2, 45-58.
- Rho, T., Lee, T., Kim, G., Chang, K.-I., Na, T. and Kim, K.-R., 2012, "Prevailing surbsurface chlorophyll maximum (SCM) layer in the East Sea and its relation to the physico-chemical properties of water masses", Ocean and Polar Res., Vol. 34, No. 4, 413-430. https://doi.org/10.4217/OPR.2012.34.4.413
- Seung, Y.H., 1992, "Water masses and circulations around Korean Peninsula", J. Oceanol. Fish. Soc., Vol. 27, No. 4, 324-331.
- Wang, B.D., Wang, X.L., and Zhan, R., 2003, "Nutrient conditions in the Yellow Sea and the East China Sea", Estuar. Coast. Shelf Sci., Vol. 58, 127-1363.
- Yang, H.S., Kim, S,S., Kang, C.G. and Cho, K.D., 1991, "A study on sea water and ocean current in the sea adjacent to Korea peninsula", Bull. Korean Fish. Soc., Vol. 24, No. 3, 185-192.
- Yang, J.S., 1997, "Vertical distributions of dissolved Cu and Ni in the central East Sea", J. Kor. Soc. Oceanogr., Vol. 2, No. 2, 117-124.
- Yanagi, T., 2002, "Water, salt, phosphorus and nitrogen budgets of the Japan Sea", J. Oceanogr., Vol. 58, 797-804. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1022815027968
- Yoon, S.C. and Yoon, Y.Y., 2015, "Distributions of dissolved Pb and Cd in the surface water of East Sea, Korea", J. Korean Soc. Mar. Environ. Energy, Vol. 18, No. 2, 64-73. https://doi.org/10.7846/JKOSMEE.2015.18.2.64
- Yoon, S.C., Yoon, Y.Y. and Suh, Y.S., 2014, "Dissolved copper and nickel in the surface water of East Sea, Korea", J. Korean Soc. Mar. Environ. Energy, Vol. 17, No. 4, 257-267. https://doi.org/10.7846/JKOSMEE.2014.17.4.257
- Yoon, S.C., Youn, S.H., Whang, J.D., Suh, Y.S. and Yoon, Y.Y., 2015, "Long-term variation in ocean environmental conditions of the northern East China Sea", J. Korean Soc. Mar. Environ. Energy, Vol. 18, No. 3, 189-206. https://doi.org/10.7846/JKOSMEE.2015.18.3.189
- Yoon, Y.Y., Chong, S.J. and Yoon, S.C., 2007, "Characteristics and long term variation trend of water mass in offshore of the east coast of Korea", J. Korean Soc. Mar. Environ. Energy, Vol. 10, No. 1, 59-65.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 국립수산과학원