- Volume 17 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study of the Price Determinants for Public Residential Land Investment - From the Perspective of Land and Market Factors -
택지지구 공동주택용지의 투자가격 결정요인에 관한 연구 - 토지특성 및 시장요인 관점에서 -
Choi, Kiheon;Lee, Sangyoub
- Received : 2016.03.14
- Accepted : 2016.04.12
- Published : 2016.05.31
The price determinant for land investment depends on the internal information process and subjective decision making by management in general. Accordingly, the systematic frame to determine the feasibility of investment price to the public residential land for multi-housing development by private sector has not been proposed. The purpose of this study is to explore the frame to determine the investment price for public residential land from the perspectives of land attribute and apartment market factor. Multiple regression has been implemented to confirm the eligibility of proposed model. Research findings indicate that the land area, floor area ratio, coverage ratio, location have been identified as the total land cost determinant, and for the determinants for floor area land cost, the ratio of apartment, sale price, rent price, etc, have been identified. This research intends to provide the basis for land providers to predict the land value as a raw material in market and present the indicators for land buyers to review the price adequacy for the investment.
Public Residential Land;Investment Price;Apartment Market;Raw Material;Multiple Regression
- Baik, M., and Shin, J. (2011). "A Study on the Determinants of Initial Sales Rate for New Apartment Housing", Journal of the Korean Urban Management Association, 24(1), pp. 213-237.
- Hwang, S., Jeong, M., and Lee, S. (2015). "A Study on the Analysis of Apartment Price affected by Urban Infrastructure System - Electricity Substation", Korean Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, KICEM, (16)1, pp. 74-81. https://doi.org/10.6106/KJCEM.2015.16.1.074
- Kim, J., and Jung, H. (2013). "Measuring the Importance of Evaluation Factors and Its Application for Real Estate Development Project Assessment System". Journal of Korea Planning Association, 79, pp. 127-128.
- Kim, J., and Lee, S. (2006). "Evaluation of Risk Level in Real Estate Development Project based on Risk Factor Identification", Housing Studies Review, 14(1), pp. 85-114.
- Lee, J. (2011). Econometrics, p. 214.
- Lee, S., and Jang, H. (2006). "The district creation of the housing market through CST of apartment' s contractors", Journal of the Korea Real Estate Analysts Association, 12(1), pp. 165-180.
- Lee, T., and Lee, J. (2013). "Influence Factors of Typical Real Estate Development Projects", Journal of the Korea Contents Association, 1, pp. 456-466.
- Park, J., Cho, Y., and Lee, S. (2014). "PSM based Price Estimating for Local Mixed-Use Apartment Development", Korean Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, KICEM, 15(4), pp. 86-94. https://doi.org/10.6106/KJCEM.2014.15.4.086
- Son, J (2005). "A Model for Apartment Pre-sales and its Application", Journal of Korea Planning Association, 47, pp. 201-214.