- Volume 17 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
The Case Study on Performance Measurement Weighting for Efficient Value Engineering Study of Sewage Treatment Facliity
건설사업의 효율적인 리스크관리를 위한 RBES 분석기법과 적용에 대한 연구
- Received : 2015.12.04
- Accepted : 2016.04.26
- Published : 2016.05.31
The Project Risk Management is intended to result in the effective management by identifying in advance and mitigating all significant risks including project risks and opportunities during the entire project life cycle - from project inception to completion of construction. It is impossible to predict an exact budget and construction duration before finishing a project. So, Washington Department of Transportation mandates that workshop-based risk management is conducted for projects over specific cost. However, the domestic construction sites have depended on numerical risk analysis without any workshop and efficient risk management have not made. Therefore, in this study, we propose the effective risk management using the RBES program which is very useful for workshop-based risk management and pre & post mitigation, by workshop-based risk management techniques. This proposed risk management approach is applied to a domestic 'A' river recovery project. It is concluded that we may expect the effect to mitigate the total cost overrun problem and the construction duration delay effect in the project by identifying significant risks and by preparing effective risk mitigation strategies.
Risk Analysis;RBES;Risk Management;Risk Workshop
- Caltrans (2012). "Project Risk Management Handbook: A Scalable Approach", p. 51.
- Wachingtion State (2014). "Project Risk Management Guide", p. 120.
- Shin, G. H., and Kim, J. J. (202). "A Study on the Importance of Risk Management in the Pre-Project Planning Phase of the Development Projects", Korean Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, KICEM, 3(2), pp. 75-86.
- Seo, J. W., and Kim, J. H. (2009). "Large Scale Underground Construction Cost.Schedule Risk Management", Korean Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, KICEM, 10(4), pp. 43-48.
- Kim, C. H., Kang, I. S., and Park, H. T. (2000). "Risk Level Assessment in the Preconstruction Phase of a Large Construction Project", Korea Society of Civil Engineers Journal, 35(1), pp. 559-569.
- Ovidiu Cretu, and Robert Stewart (2013). "Tetty Berends, Risk Management for Design and Construction", Goomibook, p. 333.
- Kang, I. S. (2001). "Analysis for the Importance of Risk Factors through the Project Life Cycle", Architectural Institute of Korea Journal, 17(8), pp. 103-110.
- Dey, P., Tabucanon, M. T., and Ogunlana, S. O. (1994). "Planning for Project Control Through Risk Analysis: A Petroleum Pipeline-Laying Project", International Journal of Project Management, ASCE, 1, pp. 23-33.
- Seo, J. and Choi, H. (2008). "Risk-Based Safety Impact Assessment Methodology for Underground Construction Projects in Korea", ASCE Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 134, pp. 72-81. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9364(2008)134:1(72)
- Kim, I. H. (2001). "Risk Management of Construction Project", Kimoondang.
- Jung, D. W. (2000). "A Study of Risk Indentification Process in The Pre-Project Planning Phase of Construction Projects", Architectural Institute of Korea Journal, 20(1), pp. 469-472.
Supported by : 국토교통부, 한국산업기술평가관리원