- Volume 16 Issue 5
As oral trial principle and civil participation in criminal trials spread, the environment of Korean courtroom is in need of a systematic introduction of trial presentation which can supplement with the oral trial presentation's weakness. Therefore this study analyzes the definition, types, and effectiveness of trial presentation, considering characters of the Korean court's environment. As for following research step, the most widely used trial presentation softwares in the USA and Korea are analyzed and compared in consideration of the particularity of the trial presentation. Based on this analysis, this study suggested elements to be included in the presentation software optimized for Korean court's environment as follows: 1. Ease of the insertion of various forms and media, 2. Appropriate limitation of the spectrum for graphic style, 3. Ease of use of graphics tools, 4. System functions. Such a suggestion was proposed not only to enhance the clarity, accuracy, effectiveness in developing insistence and delivery of content, but also promote aesthetic quality and consistency of presentation's visual communication aspect.
Oral Trial Principle;Trial Presentation;Trial Presentation Software;Visual Communication
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- 김현석, "국민참여재판의 도입에 따른 공판절차의 변화," 한국법학원, 저스티스, 제101호, p.114, 2007.
- 구보라, 멀티미디어 프레젠테이션의 제작 유형에 따른 수용자의 태도에 관한 연구, 홍익대학교, 광고홍보대학원, p.9, 2008.
- 노명선, "형사법정에서 프리젠테이션의 유형에 따른 법적 근거와 한계," 考試界, 고시계사, 제57권, 제9호, p.138, 2012.
- 노명선, "형사법정에서 프리젠테이션의 유형에 따른 법적 근거와 한계," 考試界, 고시계사, 제57권, 제9호, pp.146-151, 2012.
- 김홍엽, "민사소송상 구술주의의 적용태양 및 한계에 관한 실무적 고찰," 한국법학원, 저스티스, 제96호, pp.144-145, 2007.