- Volume 19 Issue 2
Development of automatic flow control system based on LabView
LabView를 이용한 자동유량제어 시스템의 개발
- Kang, Tae-Won (Department of Chemical Engineering, Kongju National University) ;
- Kim, Du-Seob (Department of Chemical Engineering, Kongju National University) ;
- Ann, Sung-Gyu (Department of Chemical Engineering, Kongju National University)
- Received : 2015.12.01
- Accepted : 2016.03.08
- Published : 2016.03.31
A flow control system was designed and fabricated to control the flow rate of liquid through the pipe. This control system was composed of hardwares and software, hardwares as controller, gate valve, orifice meter and data aquisition board and software as National instruments Labview program. Control of flow rate was executed by adjusting the pneumatic valve located at the center of pipe line based on the control signal generated by LabView PID control algorithm, which converts analog signal measured by pressure difference of orifice to digital signal to adjust pneumatic valve. For the controller setup Ziegler-Nichols tuning technique was applied and control performances were investigated for not only the disturbance but also the set point changes. Developed system showed good control performances in flow control enough to use as teaching tool of feedback control theory and practice in university, and also as industrial application.
Supported by : 공주대학교
- 정찬세.양순용(2013). 다이어프램형 밸브의 유량특성과 동적성능에 관한 연구. 유공압건설기계학회지, 10(3): 27-33
- George stephanopoulos(1986). Chemical Process Control. An Introduction to theory and practice 1st edition.
- 김동화.조일인(1997). 유량제어계통에 대한 지능형 제어 알고리즘 적용연구. 제어로봇시스템학회 국내학술대회 논문집, 2: 1792-1795