- Volume 19 Issue 2
Development and Implementation of Design Tool for Course-Embedded Assessment in the Engineering Education Accreditation
공학교육인증에서 교과기반평가를 위한 설계도구 개발 및 적용
- Kim, Young-tak (Innovation Center for Engineering Education(ICEE), Gyeongnam National University of Science and Technology(GNTECH)) ;
- Kim, Chang-hak (Innovation Center for Engineering Education(ICEE), Gyeongnam National University of Science and Technology(GNTECH)) ;
- Chung, Jae-woo (Department of Environmental Engineering, GNTECH)
- Received : 2016.03.03
- Accepted : 2016.03.24
- Published : 2016.03.31
This paper deals with a result of case study for the development of CEA(Course-Embedded Assessment) design tool for engineering education accreditation implementing programs. Many programs have been devoting efforts to apply CEA to their engineering education. In order to effectively apply the CEA to educational program, it is required to develop the standardized form or scheme for CEA application. As a preliminary approach, we propose the design tool and the result of a case study for CEA application in engineering education.
Supported by : 산업통상자원부
- 송동주 외(2014). 프로그램 학습성과 평가를 위한 교과기반평가의 이해와 적용, ABEEK.
- ABEEK(2015). 인증기준(KEC2015)
- ABBEK(2014-2015). 공학교육인증포럼 자료집(39-44회)
- ABEEK(2015). 2015년 인증 설명회 자료
- ABEEK(2015). 교과기반 적용 연구 발표회-중간, 결과