- Volume 21 Issue 5
This study was conducted in order to assess the effect of variables influencing Korean baby-boomers' welfare consciousness. For this purpose, data from the
baby-boomer;welfare consciousness;social insurance;public assistance;social service
- ymkim, "Demographic characteristics of the Korean baby-boomer's generation", Master's Thesis, Graduate School of Korea National University of Education, Feb. 2006.
- ihham, "Chapter 8 Baby-boomers and generation of cultural experiences", Korea changed the culture and values, Nanam Publishing House, Sep. 2002.
- kslee, "The next five years, prepare the way asset markets Cataclysm", Shindonga Money-today. May. 1. 2006.
- ghjeong, Characteristics and Welfare Needs of the Korean Baby Boom Generation, Health.Welfare Policy Forum, Apr. 2011.
- ghjeong e. al., Baby Boomers' Demographic Profiles and Welfare Needs, Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs, Dec. 2010.
- yrpark, and behong, A Study of new welfare model Development for life support After retiring baby boomers, Department of Health and Human Services, 2011.
- jslee, "The Analysis of Factors Influencing on welfare attitudes", Social Welfare Policy, Vol. 36, No. 4, 73-99, Dec. 2009. https://doi.org/10.15855/swp.2009.36.4.73
- aywo, "A Comparative Study on the Attitudes toward Welfare among Social Classes", Thesis, Graduate School of Catholic University. Dec. 2000.
- hykoo, "A Study on the Influential Factors to the Civil Servants' Welfare Attitudes, Korean Journal of Social Welfare Education, Vol. 30, 1-27, Jun. 2015.
- Taylor Gooby, "Attitudes to Welfare". Journal of Social Policy, Vol. 14, No 1, 73-81, 1985. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0047279400014264
- skkim, and wojong, A Study on the Welfare Attitudes of 1990s Korean", Korean Journal of Social Welfare, Vol. 25, 1-33, 1995.
- Feagin, J. R., "Poverty: We still believe that God helps those who help themselves", Psychology Today, Vol. 6, No. 2, 101-129, 1972.
- srlee, and hkkim, "Analysis on the Public Perceptions about the Causes of the Poverty in Korea, Korean Journal of Social Welfare, Vol. 66, No. 1, 163-189, Feb. 2014. https://doi.org/10.20970/kasw.2014.66.1.012
- Gilens, M., Why American Hate Welfare: Race, Media and the Politics of Antipoverty Policy, Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1999.
- gchoi, and jsryu, "On the Trend and Characteristics of Welfare Consciousness im Korea: the duality of responsibility and commitment in social welfare", Korean Journal of Social Welfare Studies, Vol. 16, 223-254, Winter. 2000.
- mhryu, and ychoi, "Class, Self-interest, and the Attitude toward the Social Welfare Policies", Korean Policy Sciences, Vol. 13, No. 1, 191-210, Mar. 2009.
- ijlee, "A Study on the Welfare Consciouness of Korean People after IMF System in 1990th", Korean Journal of Social Welfare Studies, Vol. 12, 85-110, 1998.
- sykim, "A Study on The Determinants of Koreans' Welfare Consciousness: Focusing on State's Responsibilities upon Public Agenda, Study & Research, Vol. 11, No. 1, 87-105, Mar. 2010.
- hglee, and yjpark, "Economic Impact on the Level of Household Welfare Attitudes :Focusing on the Mediating Effects of Political Attitudes and Level of Education, Journal of Critical Social Welfare, Vol. 48, 362-397, 2015.
- Muuri, A., "The Impact of the use of the social welfare services or social security benefits on attitudes to social welfare policies", International Journal of Social Welfare, Vol. 19, No. 2, 182-193, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1468-2397.2009.00641.x
- mjkim, and egji, "The study about the level of social capital the residents perceiving and factors influencing on the residents' social welfare awareness", 2015 Union Social Policy Joint Conference, 2015.