- Volume 44 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Comparison of Moisture Absorption/Desorption Properties of Carbonized Boards Made from Wood-Based Panels
목질판상재로 제조된 탄화보드의 흡방습 성능 비교
- Received : 2016.03.16
- Accepted : 2016.04.23
- Published : 2016.05.25
In this study, the carbonized boards were manufactured from different types of wood-based panel and then their moisture absorption/desorption properties were investigated and compared. The carbonization temperature was maximum
carbonized board;wood-based panels;moisture absorption;moisture desorption;humidification
Chae, K.S. 2016. Pilot-scaled field monitoring for
$Co_2$geological storage to reduce greenhouse gas emission-focusing on -EOR meruap project in Indonesia-. The Magazine of the Korean Society of Civil Engineers 64(1): 14-19.
- Cho, S.H., Kim, H. 1990. A review of health effects of relative humidity in office building. The Korean Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine 2(2): 123-133.
- FPInnovations. 2010. A synthesis of research on wood products and greenhouse gas impacts. Technical report No. TR-19R, ISBN 978-086488-540-1.
- IPCC. 2000. Good practice guidance and uncertainty management in national greenhouse gas inventories, Hayama: Intergovernmental panel on climate change. Technical Support Unit.
- Kim, S. M. 2013. Application of wood and wooden architecture in order to save construction energy. Architectural Research 57(4): 13-16.
- KS F 2611:2009. 2009. Hygrothermal performance of building materials and products - Determination of moisture absorption/desorption properties in response to humidity variation.
- Lee, M., Park, S.B., Lee, S.M. 2014. Effect of carbonization temperature on hygric performance of carbonized fiberboard. Journal of The Korean Wood Science & Technology 42(5): 615-623. https://doi.org/10.5658/WOOD.2014.42.5.615
- Lee, M., Park, S.B., Park, S.H., Kim, N.H. 2015. Investigation of moisture absorption and desorption properties for domestic and oversea wood species. Annual meeting of Korea Furniture Society. 65-67.
- Micales, J.A., Skog, K.E. 1997. The decomposition of forest products in landfills. International Biodeterioration and Biodegradation. 39(2-3): 145-158. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0964-8305(97)83389-6
- Park, S.B. 2007. The manufacture method for harmful VOC absorbing carbonized panels from wood-based panels. Korea patent. No. 10-0776545-000.
- Park, S.B., Lee, M., Son, D.W., Lee, S.M., Kim, J.I. 2014. Fire performance of carbonized medium density fiberboard manufactured at different temperatures. Journal of Wood Science 60(1): 74-79. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10086-013-1379-6
- Son, D.W., Seo, H.J., Kang, M.R., Hwang, W.J., Park, S.B., Park, B.S., Oh, J.A. 2015. Combustion characteristics of indoor use wood species. ISBN 978-89-8176-100-4.
Grant : 목재이용 기반기술 연구
Supported by : 국립산림과학원