- Volume 44 Issue 3
Medicine herb residues boards were manufactured by using medicine herb residues, and emission properties of volatile compounds from boards were examined under various temperature conditions. The volatile compounds were identified with analysis of TD GC/MS by absorbing their flavor components in Tenax tubes. Total 88 volatile compounds were identified from the board. The number of identified compounds at temperature conditions of
medicine herb residues board;volatile compound;emission property;limonene;
- Caldefied-Chezet, F., Zet, M., Guerry, J., Chalchat, C., Fusiller, M. 2004. Anti-inflammatory effects of Melaleuca alternifolia essential oil on human polymorphonuclear neutrophils and monocytes. Free radical research 38: 805-811. https://doi.org/10.1080/1071576042000220247
- Cho, M.G., Bang, J.K., Chae, Y.A. 2003. Comparison of volatile compounds in plant parts of Angelica gigas Nakai and A. acutiloba Kitagawa. Korean journal crop science 11(5): 352-357.
- Choi, S.K. 2010. Effect of medicinal herbs remnant used as fertilizer on major agronomic characteristics and yield of agastache rugosa. Korean journal of plant resources 23(2): 138-144.
- Choi, S.W., Kim, E.O., Leem, H.H.. Kim, J.K. 2012. Anti-inflammatory effects of volatile flavor extracts from Cnidium officinale and Angelica gigas. Journal korean society food science nutrition 41(8): 1057-1065. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2012.41.8.1057
- Hiruma-Lima, C.A., Gracioso, J.S., Bighetti, E.J.B., Grassi-Kassisse, D., Nunes, D.S., Souza-Brito, A.R.M., 2002. Effect of essential oil obtained from Croton cajucara Benth. on gastric ulcer healing and protective factors of the gastric mucosa, Phytomedicine 9: 523-529. https://doi.org/10.1078/09447110260573155
- Joo, G.J., Kim, Y.M., Woo, C.J., Lee. O.S., Kim, J.W., So, J.H., Kwak, Y.Y., Lee, J.J., Kim, J.H., Rhee, I.K. 2005. Development of microbial inoculant using by-product of oriental herbal medicine. Journal of society applied biological chemistry 48(3): 201-206.
- Kang, S.K., Jang, M.J., Kim, Y.D., 2006. A study on the flavor constituents of the citron (Citrus junos). Korean journal food preservation. 13(2): 204-210.
- Lee, M. Park, S.B., Lee, S.M., Lee, H.Y., Kil, D.H. 2014, Emission characteristics of volatile organic compounds by humidifier with using Hinoki cypress extracts. Journal korean wood science technology 42(6): 747-757. https://doi.org/10.5658/WOOD.2014.42.6.747
- Lee, M.S. 2002. Development of food processing techniques for industrial application of aromatic edible forest resources. Report of Korea forest service: 10-28.
- Leem, H.H., Kim, E.O., Seo, MJ., Choi, S.W. 2011. Anti-inflammatory effects of volatile flavor extract from herbal medicinal prescriptions including Cnidium officinale Makino and Angelica gigas Nakai J. Journal of the society of cosmetic scientists of Korea 37(3): 199-210.
- Lim, S.S., Lee, Y.S., Han, S., Chung, K.H., Lee., S.H., Shin, K.H. 2008. GC/MS analyses of volatile constituents from native Schizandra chinensis. Korean journal horticultural science technology 26(4): 476-483.
- Moon, H.I., Lee, J.H. 1997. Volatile aromatic components of Ginger (Zingiber officinalis Roscoe) Rhizomes and Japanese spice bush (Lindera obtusiloba BL). Korean journal crop science 42(1): 7-13.
- Woo, K.S., Yu, J.S., Hwang, I.G., Lee, Y.R. Lee, C.H. Yoon, H.S. Lee, J.S., Jeong, H.S. 2008. Antioxidative activity of volatile compounds in flower of Chrysanthemum indicum, C. morifolium, and C. zawadskii. Journal of the Korean society of food science and nutrition 37(6): 805-809. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2008.37.6.805
Supported by : 경남과학기술대학교