- Volume 32 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Experimental Study on Capacity Variation of Paving Materials with TiO2 in Wet Condition
광촉매 이산화티타늄(TiO2)을 혼합한 도로 포장재의 습윤 조건에서의 성능 변화에 관한 실험적 연구
Seo, Dawa;Yun, Tae Sup
- Received : 2016.03.31
- Accepted : 2016.05.23
- Published : 2016.05.31
This study aims to present the practical Nitrogen monoxide (NO) removal capacity of cement mortar with Titanium dioxide (
Functional paving material;Titanium dioxide;Nitrogen oxide;Unsaturated condition
- Tao, Z., Hewings, G., and Kieran, D. (2010), "An Economic Analysis of Midwestern US Criteria Pollutant Emissions Trends from 1970 to 2000", Ecological Economics, Vol.69, No.8, pp.1666-1674. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecolecon.2010.03.016
- Yiotis, A. G., Tsimpanogiannis, I. N., Stubos, A. K., and Yortsos, Y. C. (2006), "Pore-network Study of the Characteristic Periods in the Drying of Porous Materials", Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, Vol.297, No.2, pp.738-748. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcis.2005.11.043
- Ballari, M. M., Hunger, M., Husken, G., and Brouwers, H. J. H. (2010), "NOx Photocatalytic Degradation Employing Concrete Pavement Containing Titanium Dioxide", Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, Vol.95, No.3, pp.245-254. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apcatb.2010.01.002
Beeldens, A. (2006), An Environmental Friendly Solution for Air Purification and Self-cleaning Effect: the Application of
$TiO_2$as Photocatalyst in Concrete. Proceedings of Transport Research Arena Europe-TRA, Goteborg, Sweden.
- Chen, J. and Poon, C. S. (2009), "Photocatalytic Construction and Building Materials: from Fundamentals to Applications", Building and Environment, Vol.44, No.9, pp.1899-1906. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.buildenv.2009.01.002
Choi, Y. J., Park, J., Lee, S., Heo, N., and Kim, W. (2002), "A Fundamental Study on the Properties of NOx Removal on Cement Mortar With
$TiO_2$Powder as Photocatalyst", Architectural Institute of Korea, Vol.18, No.8, pp.43-50 (in Korean).
- Dylla, H., Hassan, M., Mohammad, L., Rupnow, T., and Wright, E. (2010a), "Evaluation of Environmental Effectiveness of Titanium Dioxide Photocatalyst Coating for Concrete Pavement", Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, No.2164, pp.46-51.
- Dylla, H., Hassan, M. M., Schmitt, M., Rupnow, T., and Mohammad, L. N. (2010b), "Laboratory Investigation of the Effect of Mixed Nitrogen Dioxide and Nitrogen Oxide Gases on Titanium Dioxide Photocatalytic Efficiency in Concrete Pavements", Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, Vol.23, No.7, pp.1087-1093.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). (2010), Federal Register, Primary National Ambient Air Qulity Standards for Nitrogen Dioxide; Final Rule, Vol.75, No.26, United States.
- Husken, G., Hunger, M., and Brouwers, H. J. H. (2009), "Experimental Study of Photocatalytic Concrete Products for Air Purification", Building and environment, Vol.44, No.12, pp.2463-2474. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.buildenv.2009.04.010
- ISO (2007), Fine Ceramics (Advanced Ceramics, Advanced Technical Ceramics) - Test Method for Air-Purification Performance of Semiconducting Photocatalytic Materials, Part 1: Removal of Nitric Oxide.
- Jung, B., Kim, H., Park, J., Choi, Y., and Kim, W. (2001), "A Study on NOx Removal Capacity According to Admixture Replacement Ratio of Photocatalystic Interlocking Block", Architectural Institute of Korea, Vol.21, No.2, pp.403-406 (in Korean).
- Kim, J. J., Smorodinsky, S., Lipsett, M., Singer, B. C., Hodgson, A. T., and Ostro, B. (2004), "Traffic-Related Air Pollution near Busy Roads: The East Bay Children's Respiratory Health Study", American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, Vol.170, No.5, pp.520-536. https://doi.org/10.1164/rccm.200403-281OC
- Kim, Y. (2001), The Substance of the Photocatalysis. Daeyoung (In Korean).
- Lee, B. Y. (2012), Effect of Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles on Early Age and Long Term Properties of Cementitious Materials, Ph.D. Dissertation, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, United States.
- Lehmann, P. and Or, D. (2009), "Evaporation and Capillary Coupling across Vertical Textural Contrasts in Porous Media", Physical Review E, Vol.80, No.4, pp.046318. https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevE.80.046318
- Lucas, S. S., Ferreira, V. M., and de Aguiar, J. B. (2013), "Incorporation of Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles in Mortars-Influence of Microstructure in the Hardened State Properties and Photocatalytic Activity", Cement and Concrete Research, Vol.43, pp.112-120. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cemconres.2012.09.007
- Poon, C. S. and Cheung, E. (2007), "NO Removal Efficiency of Photocatalytic Paving Blocks Prepared with Recycled Materials", Construction and Building Materials, Vol.21, No.8, pp.1746-1753. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2006.05.018
Supported by : (재)한국이산화탄소포집 및 처리연구개발센터, 한국연구재단