- Volume 32 Issue 5
Domestic construction market is congested enough at the moment cause enterprises to enter overseas market such as Mongolia and Russia. However most previous studies conducted at a temperature above freezing. In this study, performance analysis of cement mortar was conducted without extra heating air supplying at a low temperature below freezing. For this study, all of materials for experiment were kept in a low temperature for 48 hours before mortar mixing. After mortar curing at low temperature, compressive strength was measured at the early ages. Also, properties of hardened cement material was analysed using TG-DTA and MIP. At experiment series 1, to figure out whether cement hydration reaction at low temperature below freezing is possible or not, use anti-freezing agent to protect freezing of water used in mortar mixture and analyze increasing amount of
- Kim, Y. J., Baek, T. R., Lee, S. S., Won, C., & Kim, D. S. (2003). Application of Cold Weather Concreting with Accelerator for Freeze Protection to Full Scale Structures, Journal of the Korea concrete institute, 15(2), 254-262. https://doi.org/10.4334/JKCI.2003.15.2.254
- Kim, S. C., Kim, Y. J., & Kim, Y. J. (2012). An Economic Mix Design Methodology for the Development of Concrete Strength at Low Temperature, Journal of Korean Recycled Construction Resources Institute 7(4), 95-103.
- Knag, H. Y., Han, S. G., Kim, Y. S., & Nam, J. S. (2009). A New Construction Field of Kyeryong Construction & Industrial Co., Ltd. Richeville in Russia Khabarovsk - An Application of Concrete Placement in Severe Cold Weather Environment, Journal of the Korea concrete institute, 21(2) 62-66.
- Kim, Y. J., Lee, S. S., Won, C., Park, S. J., & Kim, D. S. (2002). A Study on the Freezing and Strength Properties of Mortar using Accelerators for Freezing Resistance with Curing Condition, Daewoo construction Technology Report, 24, 9-20.
- Kim, K. M., Lee, G. C., Jang, S. G., & Yoon, S. J. (2014). Strength Development of Concrete subjected to Low-Temperature Condition Controled by an In-situ Temperature Monitoring System(ITMS), Journal of the Architectural institute of Korea Structure & Construction, 30(6), 75-82. https://doi.org/10.5659/JAIK_SC.2014.30.6.75
- Lee, D. B., Kim, H. R., Lee, J. W., Park, J. H., & Choi, I. H. (2006). A Curing Method of Cold Weather Concreting Using of Heating Cable in Winter Construction, Journal of Korea Concrete Institute, 18(6), 46-50
- Min, T. B., Cho, I. S., & Lee, H. S. (2014). Experimental Study on the Early Strength Development Mechanism of Cement Paste Using Hardening Accelerator and High-Early-Stength Cement, Jouranl of the Korea Institute for Structural Maintenance and Inspection, 18(1), 84-92.
- Moon, Y. B., Kim, H. C., Choi, H. K., Kim, J. Y., Lee, H. S., & Kim, M. K. (2015). An Experimental Study on Hydration and Strength Development of High Blain Cement at Low Temperature, Journal of the Korea Institute of Building Construction 15(4), 367-373. https://doi.org/10.5345/JKIBC.2015.15.4.367
- Won, C., Park, S. J., & Lee, S. S. (2006). A Site Application of Winter Concrete Using Freezing Protection Accelerator, Journal of Korea Concrete Institute, 18(6), 38-45.
- Byun, H. G., Lee, J. S., Lee, J. H., Kim, Y. S., & Byeon T. W. (2014). Structure Technique and Mat Foundation Work in Winter Season of MAK Tower, Mongolia, Journal of the Korea concrete institute, 26(1) 46-50.
- Han, C. G., Han, M. C., Choi, S. Y., & Roh, D. H. (2009). Micro-Structure Analysis of the Fine Particle Classification Cement and Engineering Properties of the Concrete Incorporating It, Journal of the Architectural institute of Korea Structure & Construction, 24(10), 83-90.