- Volume 32 Issue 5
Currently the construction industry has become highly competitive between companies as the globalization, lead time has become uncertainty longer. In addition, the effective handling of delivery time and quality materials, inventory management and lead time are limited in case of the plant project. Accordingly, effort of cost and process improvement is preceded in order to do effective process form. However, previous research is very insufficient about procurement system in the plant industry. Thus, the paper was established to utilizing the work areas for the SCM step-by-step existing procurement work process, the main materials that are directly related to the business success of the plant project was studied.
- Choi, C., Han, C., & Lee, J. (2013). An Effective Logistics Process Modeling for Plant Projects, Journal of the architectural institute of korea Structure & Construction, 29(5), 87-95.
- Kang, H., Kim, M., Kim, S., & Kim, Y. (2012). A Study on the Analysis of Risk Factors in Engineering, Procurement and Construction Phase for Overseas Plant Project, Journal of Architectural Institute of Korea Structure & Construction, 28(5), 111-118.
- Kim, J (2011). A study of Logistics Management in Plant Project Thesis, Kyung Hee University, 18
- Kim, H. 20(2015). Project Life Cycle Estimation List and Methodologies for LNG Power Plant, Thesis, Myongji University, 18-19.
- Lee, T., Park, E., & Lee, D. (2011). Development of Supply Chain Management Education Programs for the Construction Industry, Journal of the Korean Society of Civil Engineers D, 31(2D), 275-284.
- Lee, Y (2002), theoretical and practical of Supply Chain Management, korea, youngkag.moon, 41-46.
- Lim, H., Park, S., Chun, J. (2005). The Supply Chain Management Process Model for Systematizing Curtain Wall Engineering, Journal of Architectural Institute of Korea, 25(1), 547-550.
- Park, H., Kim, W., Chong, Y., & Won, S. (2013). A Fundamental Research for Technology area of SCM in Korean Nuclear Power Plant Construction, The Korean Institute of Building Construction, 13(1), 268-270.
- Park, H., & Won, S. (2012). A Fundamental Research for Adaptation Method of SCM in Korean Nuclear Power Plant Construction, The Korean Institute of Building Construction, 12(2), 229-231.
- Park, S. (2003). A Study on the Construction Industry about the Role and Strategy of the Supply Chain Management, Thesis, SungKyunKwan University, 9-10, 13-15.
- Cho, J. (2015). A Study on Reducing Procurement Lead Time by Analyzing the Duration of Procurement Activities in Plant Projects, Thesis, Hanyang University, 1.
- Cho, K. (2013). Possibility of SCM application for curtain wall construction business improvement, Thesis, Changwon National University, 10-11, 17.
- Park, S., Kim, Y., & Chin S. (2003). Implementation of Supply Chain Management In Construction Industry, Korean journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 4(3), 85-94.
- Park, Y. (2005), Guide for SCM Introduction, korea, Korea Chamber of Commerce & Industry, 43.
- Shin, D. (2014). Study on Current Situation and Improvement Plan for Procurement through Case Study on Plant Project, Thesis, Chung-An University, 1, 41.
- Won, S., Kang, M., Lee, J., Kim, S., & Han, C. (2008). An Analysis of Procurement Processes for the Application of System Prototype of Overseas Plant Projects, Journal of Architectural Institute of Korea Structure & Construction, 24(2), 113-120.
- Won, S., Lee, J., & Han, C. (2009). Analysis of Pre-construction Processes and Development of KMS Prototype of LNG Plant Projects, Journal of The Korean Institute of Building Construction, 9(6), 151-159. https://doi.org/10.5345/JKIC.2009.9.6.151
- Yeo, K., & Ning, J. (2006). Managing uncertainty in major equipment procurement in engineering projects, European Journal of operational Research, 171, 123-134. (Received Oct. 26 2015 Revised Dec. 8 2015 Accepted Apr. 29 2016) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejor.2004.06.036
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 국토교통부