- Volume 32 Issue 5
Oeyeokki to plaster work of Korea Cultural Heritage is proceeding to cinstruction using bamboo as main material. But as a resut of a review Uigwe and various documents, use miscellaneous tree instead of bamboo, many also point the other way construction. Now Oeyeokki using Joonghit, nuloe and seoloe for construction as shaped '井' to base framework, Chosun era used joongkit, gasisae, norubal, Oe. Also confirmed joongkit, norubal, gasisae is composed of joints and custom structural role has. Therefore, we need to consider Oeyeokki work in the Cultural Heritage Corporation actively with the use of gasisae and norubal.
Wall;Plastering;Oeyeokki Joongkit(a small reinforcing post inside a wall);Gasisae
- Cultural Heritage Administration. (2006). Traditional House of KOREA 14. Goong House.
- Cultural Heritage Administration. (2013). Repair and restoration report of Jongchinbu Gyeonggeundang and Okcheopdang, 349.
- Gyeonggi Cultoral Foundation. (2007). Hwaseong songyouk eugye Architectural glossary, 270, 274
- Kim, J. W. (2005). A Study on the Techniqe of Korean Style Wall Plaster. Konkuk university, 19
- Korea Research Council of architectural technology. (1975). Architectural standard specification, 338-339
- Namyangju-si. (2008). Repair of Goong House, 38-39
- Park, H. S., & An, S. M. (2001). Agricultural[farm] implement of KOREA. Amoongak.
- Seo, S. J. (2005a). Everything of bamboo. National Institute of Forest Science, 12
- Seo, Y.G., & An, D.H. (2005b). Building a house between the mountains and valleys. Dolbegae.
- Sudeoksa. (2003). Sudeoksa Daeungjeon-1937 year preserve a record of repair work.
- Yeong Geon - DoGam - UiGwe (營建都監儀軌), Saleung-Do-Gam-UiGwe(山陵都監儀軌), belonging to The Kyujanggak Institute for Korean Studies.
- Yeonggeon-Uigwe Research Group. (2010). Yeonggeon-Uigwe. Dongnyeok.
- Bae, H. H., & Lee, S. R. (1981). Now, the rusted, may I even saw the Joseon saw, Deeply Rooted Tree.
- Cultural Heritage Administration. (2005). Repair report of Saleong Joengjagak, 71.
- Skiyama Nobujo(杉山信三). (1996). Restotation of KOREA Traditional Architecture(国古建築の保存)