- Volume 53 Issue 3
ZnO thin film co-doped with F and Al was prepared on a glass substrate via simple non-alkoxide sol-gel spin coating. For a fixed F concentration, the addition of Al co-dopant was shown to reduce the resistivity mainly due to an increase in electrical carrier density compared with ZnO doped with F only, especially after the second post-heat-treatment in a reducing environment. There was no effective positive contribution to the reduction in resistivity due to the mobility enhancement by the addition of Al co-dopant. Optical transmittance of the ZnO thin film co-doped with F and Al in the visible light domain was shown to be higher than that of the ZnO thin film doped with F only.
Sol-gel;ZnO;Co-doping;Transparent conducting film;Spin-coating
- T. Minami, "New n-type Transparent Conducting Oxides," MRS Bull., 25  38-44 (2000).
- D. C. Plain, H. Y. Yeom, and B. Yaglioglu, "Transparent Conducting Oxide Materials and Technology," pp. 79-98 in Flexible Flat Panel Displays Edited by G. P. Crawford, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Singapore, 2005
- G. J. Exarhos and X.-D. Zhou, "Discovery-Based Design of Transparent Conducting Oxide Films," Thin Solid Films, 515  7025-52 (2007). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tsf.2007.03.014
- Y.-S. Kim and W.-P. Tai, "Electrical and Optical Properties of Al-doped ZnO Thin Films by Sol-Gel Process," Appl. Surf. Sci., 253  4911-16 (2007) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apsusc.2006.10.068
- A. Kurz, K. Brakecha, J. Puetz, and M. A. Aegerter, "Strategies for Novel Transparent Conducting Sol-Gel Oxide Coatings," Thin Solid Films, 502 [1-2] 212-18 (2006). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tsf.2005.07.276
- S. Mridha and D. Basak, "Effect of Thickness on the Structural, Electrical and Optical Properties of ZnO Films," Mater. Res. Bull., 42  875-82 (2007). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.materresbull.2006.08.019
- C.-S. Hong, H.-H. Park, J. Moon, and H. H. Park, "Effects of Metal (Al,Ga, and In)-Dopants and/or Ag-Nanoparticles on the Optical and Electrical Properties of ZnO Thin Films," Thin Solid Films, 515  957-60 (2006). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tsf.2006.07.055
- G. M. Nam and M. S. Kwon, " Transparent Conducting Gadoped ZnO Thin Film for Flat-Panel Displays with a Sol-Gel Spin Coating," J. Inf. Disp., 9  8-11 (2008). https://doi.org/10.1080/15980316.2008.9652056
- G. M. Nam and M. S. Kwon, "Al-Doped ZnO via Sol-Gel Spin-Coating as a Transparent Conducting Thin Film," J. Inf. Disp., 10  24-7 (2009). https://doi.org/10.1080/15980316.2009.9652075
- G. M. Nam and M. S. Kwon, "F-Doped ZnO by Sol-Gel Spin-Coating as a Transparent Conducting Thin Film," Electron. Mater. Lett., 7  127-31 (2011). https://doi.org/10.1007/s13391-011-0607-8
연구 과제 주관 기관 : University of Seoul