- Volume 65 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Characteristic of Three-Phase Voltage Type Soft-Switching Inverter using the Novel Active Auxiliary Resonant DC Link Snubber
새로운 액티브 보조 공진 DC 링크 스너버를 이용한 3상 전압형 소프트 스위칭 인버터의 특성
- Received : 2016.04.26
- Accepted : 2016.05.27
- Published : 2016.06.01
This paper is Instant space vector PWM(Pulse Width Modulation)power conversion devices in switching power semiconductors from my generation to losses and switching when the voltage surge and current surge of electronic noise(EMI: Electro Magnetic Interference / RFI: Radio Frequency Interference)to effectively minimize the power soft-switching power conversion circuit topologies of auxiliary resonant DC tank for the purpose of high performance realization of the electric power conversion system by the high-speed switching of a semiconductor device(AQRDCT simultaneously : an active auxiliary resonance using auxiliary Quasi-resonant DC tank)DC link snubber switch has adopted a three-phase voltage inverter. AQRDCL proposed in this paper can reduce the effective and current peak stress of the power semiconductors of the auxiliary resonant snubber circuit compared to the conventional active-resonant DC link snubber, it is not necessary to install the clamp switch of the auxiliary resonant DC link, DC the peak current and power loss of the bus line can be reduced.
Instant space vector PWM;Zero current soft switching;Electro Magnetic Interference;Active auxiliary resonance;Voltage surge and current surge
- O. Kiyoshi, O. Hideki, Y. Hidekazu, I. Kiyoshi"Quasi-Resonant Zero voltage Soft Switching PWM High Frequency Inverter and its Computer Aided Analysis of Characteristics", Technical report of IEICE. Energy engineering in electronics and communications 97(366), pp.49-56, 1997.
- T. Aoki, Y. Nozaki, Y. Kuwata, and T. Koyashiki, "A Quasi-Resonant DC Link PWM Inverter", Proceedings of IPEC Yokohama, pp.1203-1208, 1995.
- Busse, J. Erdman, R. J. Kerkman, D. Schlegel, and G. Skibinski, "Bearing Currents and Their Relationship to PWM Drives", IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, Vol.12, No.2, pp.243-252, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1109/63.558735
- Hyun-Lark Do,"Zero-Voltage-Switching Boost Converter Using a Coupled Inductor", JOURNAL OF POWER ELECTRONICS 11(1), pp.16-20, 2011. https://doi.org/10.6113/JPE.2011.11.1.016
- F. L. Luo, "Re-lift circuits: a new dc-dc step-up boost converter," IET Electronics Letters, Vol.33, No.1, pp.5-7, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1049/el:19970003
- M. R. Amini and H. Farzanehfard, "Novel family of PWM softsingle-switched DC-DC converters with coupled inductors," IEEE Trans. Industrial Electronics, Vol.56, No.6, pp.2108-2114, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIE.2009.2016509
- Jun-Ho Kim, Doo-Yong Jung, Sang-Hoon Park, Chung-Yeun Won, Yong-Chae Jung, and Su-Won Lee, "High Efficiency Soft-switching Boost Converter Using a Single Switch," Journal of Power Electronics, Vol.9, No.6, pp.929-939, 2009.
- Piergiorgio Alotto, Massimo Guarnieri, Federico Moro,"A coupled electro-chemical model of a direct methanol fuel cell for portable electronic devices", The International Journal for Computation and Mathematics in Electrical and Electronic Engineering Volume 28, Issue 4 pp.1005-1019, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1108/03321640910959062
Supported by : 부경대학교