- Volume 32 Issue 2
In this study 'forest design in waterside unused land' of 'waterside area' in the specificity that multilateral, including landscape, recreation, social and environmental aspects in the space, taking into account by multiple factors :Raise 'practicality' than a functional management and police to hang out with, each element is usually way to improve the beauty. There is currently carried out waterside green area creation, which is artificial plantation and open spaces only emphasizing 'landscape' with lacking multi-function purpose, as a 'forest design in waterside unused land' strategy but it should be lowered by performance in this strategy. And the study suggested a strategy which prepared cultural and social infrastructure to be able to attract different fund and build local character as an alternative demand plan considered environmental character as a top priority.
waterside idle land;forest design;riparian zone;IPA;META
- Choi YS, Kim JT. 2002. Parks' landscape lighting plan around waterfront for improving city beautification at night -Focused on Han Kang (river)'s park in Seoul. J Elect 16: 26-37.
- Chung JY, Youn YC, Cho DS. 2011. Governance types of corporate philanthropic forestry activities. J Korean For Soc 100: 722-732.
- Glass GV. 1976. Primary, secondary and meta-analysis of research. Educational Researcher 5: 3-8.
- Green BF, Hal JA. 1984. Quantitative methods for literature reviews. Ann Rev Psyc 35: 37-54. https://doi.org/10.1146/annurev.ps.35.020184.000345
- Jackson GB. 1980. Methods for integrative reviews. Rev Educational Res 50: 438-460. https://doi.org/10.3102/00346543050003438
- Kim DI. 2012. Non-point source mitigation analysis by considering riparian area in Nakdong River. MS thesis. Kyungbuk National University, Deagu, Korea. (in Korean)
- Kim JJ. 2009. A study on the method of the riparian revegetation techniques for the riparian areas restoration: focused on the Han-River riparian areas. MS thesis. Dankuk University, Seoul, Korea. (in Korean)
- Kim MH. 2010. A research on the effects that CSR activities have on corporate image and job-seeking intention. MS thesis. Seokang University, Seoul, Korea. (in Korean)
- Kim NY. 2014. Waterfront development and cultural policy in Yokohama City, Japan. JNPR 38: 291-298. https://doi.org/10.5394/KINPR.2014.38.3.291
- Kong KY. 2006. Evaluation of leisure activity using the IPA method. J Tour 20: 285-303.
- Kwak JY. 2012. Research on enterprises' participation in carbon offset project. MS thesis. Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea. (in Korean)
- Lee HK, Ku HG, Lim SW. 2010. The values and place-identity of waterfront park as leisure space in the city. J For Sport 23: 69-82.
- Lee YJ. 2013. (A) strategic plan of urban farming.garden expo for the vacant land in Janghang, Seochun-gun, Chungcheongnam-do. MS thesis. Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea. (in Korean)
- Park IK, Jun HW. 2013. A study on the influence to the attitude of residents by benefits of developing waterfront area for tourism in farming and mountain villages: centered in developing Buhang Dam, Gimcheon waterfront area for tourism. J Northeast Tour 9: 131-150.
- Thacker SB. 1988. Meta-analysis. A quantitative approach to research integration. JAMA 259: 1685-1689. https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.1988.03720110047033
- Yoon SM, Kim YJ. 2010. Research on design of waterfront for the ecological urban space. J Des 23: 211-220.
- Yoon SW. 2007. Characteristics of turbidity flow and estimation of soil erosion using SWAT in Daecheong Dam watershed. MS thesis. Chungbuk University, Cheongju, Korea. (in Korean)
Supported by : Kangwon National University