- Volume 25 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Development of Concrete and Evaluation of Properties of Combined Steel making Slag Aggregates for Offshore Structure Production (I)
해양구조물 제조를 위한 제강슬래그 골재 조합별 물성평가 및 콘크리트 개발( I )
Jung, Won-Kyong;Hwang, Yun-Seok;Park, Dong-Cheon;Cho, Bong-Suk
- Received : 2016.01.19
- Accepted : 2016.03.07
- Published : 2016.04.30
Steel slag is being recycled into industrial by-products for civil generated inevitably in the seasonal course, road and cement raw materials. However, the field of recycling most of the bottom portion is concentrated in the areas that are required to take advantage of the situation in various fields taking advantage of the steel slag. But various studies to take advantage of the steel slag as aggregate for concrete made for limiting slag was a situation that most of the studies are incomplete research on the suitability of as aggregate for concrete practical relates to an expandable suppressed. In this study, the separation of the slag aggregate according to the production methods to assess the feasibility aggregate for concrete aggregates, including through Steel making slag, a total of seven kinds of steel slag aggregate. Studies show that ordinary concrete, steel slag aggregate for aggregate and on the equally to take advantage of grading, chloride content standards such as to what is lacking, although appropriate aggregate of concrete include the deployment of only in special sectors through the combination was assessed to have a very high.
Steel making slag;Aggregate;Air-cooled steel slag;Rapidly chilled steel slag
- Jin-Man Kim, Sung-Hyun Cho, Sang-Yoon Oh, Eun-Gu Kwak, 2007: Properties of Rapidly-Cooled Steel Slag by Automizing Process, Korea Concrete Institute Studies Journals, 19(6), pp.39-45. https://doi.org/10.4334/JKCI.2007.19.1.039
- Seung-Han Lee, Seung Seo, 1996: Properties of Korean Electric Furnace Slag as Base- Course Material, Industrial Technical Laboratory Studies Journals, 19,1-I('96.12), pp.105-112.
- Dong-hyn kim, Soo-jong Jin, Jang-Gon Jeon, 2014 : Current Status and Prospect of Utilization of Steel Slag, Magazine of the Korea Concrete Institute, special article, pp. 28-30.
- Korea Iron & Steel Association, 2014 : www.kosa.or.kr
- Kil-Hee Kim, Ji-Young Lim, Deug-Hyun Ryu, Sung-Woo Choi, 2007: The Present Situation of Production and It's Utilization of Electronic Arc Furnace Oxidizing Slag in Korea and Other Countries, Korea Concrete Institute Studies Journals, 19(6), pp. 51-57.
- Yu-Sin Sohn, Chan-Gyu Park, Seung-Hoon Lee, Sung-Woo Choi, Deug-Hyun Ryu, 2010: The Shrinkage Characteristics of Concrete in Using Oxidized Electric-Fu rnace Slag Aggregate, Korea Concrete Institute Studies Journals, pp. 253-254.
- Bong-Suk Cho, Hoon-Ha Lee, Seung-Kyu Yang, Woong- Jong Lee, Tai-Sun Um, 2009: Appraisal of Concrete Performance and Plan for Stable Use of EAF Oxidizing Slag as Fine Aggregate of Concrete, Korea Concrete Institute Studies Journals, 21(3), pp. 367-375. https://doi.org/10.4334/JKCI.2009.21.3.367
- H. H. Lee, S. J. Kim, 2008: Utilization of Electric Arc Furnace Stainless Steel Oxidizing Slag as Fine Aggregate for Cement Concrete, RIST Studies Journals, 22(1), pp. 60-68.
- Han-Young Moon, Jung-Hoon Yoo, 2002: Utilization of Electric Arc Furnace Slag and Converter Slag after Aging for Concrete Aggregate, Korea Concrete Institute Studies Journals, 14(4), pp. 597-607. https://doi.org/10.4334/JKCI.2002.14.4.597
- Won-Kyong Jung, Yong-Soo Gill, Seung-Hee Kang, 2011:Study of Polymer Rapid Setting Cement Concrete Using Electric Arc Furnace Oxidizing Slag Aggregate, J. of Korean Inst. of Resources Recycling. 21(1), pp. 30-40.
- Korea Iron & Steel Association, 2012 : www.kosa.or.kr
- Sang-Won Choi, Victor Kim, Woo-Seok Chang, Eun-Young Kim, 2007: The Present Situation of Production and Utilization of Steel Slag in Korea and Other Countries, Korea Concrete Institute Studies Journals, 19(6), pp. 28-33
Supported by : 포항 산업과학연구원