- Volume 65 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Short-term Electric Load Forecasting Using the Realtime Weather Information & Electric Power Pattern Analysis
실시간기상정보와 전력패턴을 이용한 단기 전력부하예측
Kim, Il-Ju;Lee, Song-Keun
- Received : 2015.12.29
- Accepted : 2016.05.28
- Published : 2016.06.01
This paper made short-term electric load forecasting by using temperature data at three-hour intervals (9am, 12pm, 3pm, and 6pm) provided by the Korea Meteorological Administration (KMA). In addition, the electric power pattern was created using existing electric power data, and temperature sensitivity was derived using temperature and electric power data. We made power load forecasting program using LabVIEW, a graphic language.
KMA;LabVIEW;Temperature sensitivity;Electric forecasting
- Bon-Gil Koo, Chrol-Hong Kim, Jung-Ho Park, Hwa-Seok Lee, "Short-term Electric Load Forecasting using Data mining Technique," KIEE, pp. 154-156, 2009.
- Bon-Hui Ku, Kyoung-Ha Yoon, Jun-Min Cha, Kyung-Bin Song, Ung-Ki Baek, "A Study on the Summer Load Forecasting by using the Characteristics of Temperature Change," KIEE, pp. 153-155, 2010.
- Kyu-Hwa Lee, "Short-term Load Forecasting Considering Sensitivity of Temperature," M. Eng, Jeonju University, 2011.
- Jong-Hoon Park, Jeong-Do Park, Kyung-Bin Song, "An analysis of the interrelation between power system load profile and weather conditions," KIEE, pp. 581-582, 2006.
- Dae-Hoon Ahn, Kwang-Heon Song, Eun-Jae Choi, "The Research for the Change of Load Demand in Wintertime by the Influence of a Climate," KIIEE, vol. 23, No. 9, pp. 47-54, 2009.
- Chang-Hee Han, Joong-Woo Lee, Ki-Kwang Lee, "Analyzing Information Value of Temperature Forecast for the Electricity Demand Forecasts." KORMS, vol. 26, No. 1, pp. 77-91, 2009.
- Jong-Min Ko, Il-Kwon Yang, In-Hyeob Yu, "A Study on Demand Pattern Analysis for Forecasting of Customer's Electricity Demand," KIEE, vol. 57, No. 8, pp. 1342-1348, 2008.
- Drezga I, Rahman S, Phase-space based short-term load forecasting for deregulated electric power industry, IEEE, 1999: p. 3405-3409 vol.5.
- Yan Cao, Zhong Jun Zhang, Chi Zhou, 2012, Data Processing Strategies in Short Term Electric Load Forecasting, IEEE, 2012: p. 174-177.