- Volume 29 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Case of Melanocytic Nevi which was Treated with Crucial Incision Acupuncture Therapy
십자절개침법을 이용한 멜라닌 세포성 모반 치료의 치험 1례
- Received : 2016.04.04
- Accepted : 2016.05.17
- Published : 2016.05.25
Objectives : The objective of this study was to report the efficacy of the Crucial Incision Acupuncture Therapy(CIAT) for removing melanocytic nevi. Methods : CIAT is penetration acupuncture to remove a lesion by sticking needles like cross-shape. We used the CIAT for treating one patient with melanocytic nevi, and then we investigated efficacy and side effect for about 5 months. Results : In 16 melanocytic nevuses treated with CIAT, one of the nevuses recurred after about 3 months. And hyperpigmentation lasted for about 2-5 months was caused after the CIAT. Conclusions : In Korean medicine, the CIAT might be used for treating melanocytic nevi. But additional studies might be needed for improvement of treatment effect.
Melanocytic Nevi;Acupuncture;Crucial Incision Acupuncture Therapy
- Korean Dermatological Association. Dermatology. 5th ed. Seoul:RMGP. 2008:720-2.
- Kim YJ. A Retrospective Study Looking at Effecacy and Safety of 1064㎚ Q-switched Nd;Yag Laser in the Treatment of Melanocytic nevi. Graduate School of Soonchunhyang University. 2012:1-28.
- Science Encyclopedia Publisher. Oriental Medicine Dictionary. 1st ed. Seoul:Kachi Publishing. 1990:1225.
- Heo J. Donguibogam. 1st ed. Seoul:Bubin Publishers. 2005:1361.
- Lou Y. Yixuegangmu. 1st ed. Seoul:Bubin Publishers. 2010:518.
- Li C. Yixuerumen. 1st ed. Seoul:Bubin Publishers. 2009:2044-5.
- Jang JY. Jingyuequanshu. 1st ed. Seoul:Bubin Publishers. 2007:1152.
- Cho SH, Lee SJ, Cho SB. Multiple Scarring Following Removal of Pigmented Nevi by Acupuncture in an Oriental Clinic. Korean J Dermatol. 2010;48(6):527-39.
- Im EG. Chijongjinam;Chijongbibang. Daejeon:KIOM. 2008:65-7.
- Yu IT. Silheomdanbang. 1st ed. Daejeon:KIOM. 2010:169.
- Shin YS, Roh SS. A Literatur Studies on the Causes and Treatments of the Melasma. J Korean Med Ophthalmol Otolaryngol Dermatol. 1998;11(1):82-98.
- Park HJ, Go YS. A Literature Studies on the Cause, Symptom and Treatment of the Freckles. J Korean Med Ophthalmol Otolaryngol Dermatol. 1997;10(1):247-62.
- Pahng SH. A Study about Remedies of Dermatology Written in Traditional Korean Medical Books. Graduate School of Kyung-Hee University. 2011:1-86.
- Kasai K, Sajau M, Yamamura Y. Cosmetical Skin Treatment with Carbon Dioxide Laser. 1st ed. Seoul:Shinheung MedScience. 2010:58.
- Lee JE. Clinical Responses of Flashlamp-Pumped Pulsed Dye Laser(PLTL-1) for Cutaneous Pigmented Lesions. Graduate School Ewha Womans University. 1993:1-17.
- Jeong MA. Dermatology(for Skin Care). 1st ed. Seoul:Medical-Korea. 2011:183-5.
- Lee YW. The Effect of Intense Pulsed Light Treatment on the Epidermal Melanocytic Lesions. Graduate School of KonKuk University. 2003:1-23.