- Volume 29 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Electrical Properties of Cu/Mn Alloy Resistor with Low Resistance and Thermal Stability
낮은 저항과 열안정성을 가지는 Cu/Mn 합금저항의 전기적 특성
Kim, Eun Min;Kim, Sung Chul;Lee, Sunwoo
- Received : 2016.04.19
- Accepted : 2016.04.25
- Published : 2016.06.01
In this paper, we fabricated Cu/Mn alloy shunt resistor with low resistance and thermal stability for use of mobile electronic devices. We designed metal alloy composed of copper (Cu) and manganese (Mn) to embody in low resistance and low TCR which are conflict each other. Cu allows high electrical conductivity and Mn serves thermal stability in this Cu/Mn alloy system. We confirmed the elemental composition of the designed metal alloy system by using energy dispersive X-ray (EDX) analysis. We obtained low resistance below
Cu-Mn alloy;Shunt resistor;Low resistance;Thermal stability;TCR
- E. M. Kim, S. H. Lee, D. K Cho, S. H. Kim, The Transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, 63, 1070 (2014). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2014.63.8.1070] https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2014.63.8.1070
- F. Galliana, P. P. Capra, and E. Gasparotto, Journal of Measurement, 46, 1630 (2013). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.measurement.2012.11.031] https://doi.org/10.1016/j.measurement.2012.11.031
- M. S. Huh, S. W. Choi, H. G. Chun, S. C. Kwon, G. H. Lee, and T. Y. Cho, Journal of Vacuum Society, 6, 77 (1997).
- Y. G. Ko, C. W. Lee, S. Namkung, D. H. Lee, and D. H. Sin, The Korean Society For Technology of Plasticity, 18, 476 (2009).
- F. Zandma, P. R. Simon, and J. Szwarc, Resistor Theory and Technology, 1st ed. (Malvern, U.S.A, Vishy Inter Technology Inc., 2001) p. 76-77.
- F. Zandma, P. R. Simon, and J. Szwarc, Resistor theory and Technology, 1st ed. (Malvern, U.S.A, Vishy Inter Technology Inc., 2001) p. 52-55.
- H. A. Harper, Electronic Materials and Processes Handbook (New York, U.S.A, McGraw-hill, 2010) p 4.1-4.71.
- D. A. Poter, K. E. Easterling, and M. Y. Sherif, Phase Transformation in Metals and Alloys London, 3rd ed. (UK, Garland Science, 2010) p. 213-217.
- S. H. Kim, J. W. Choi, D. W. Kim, and H. H. Kim, Journal of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Material Engineers, 22, 210, (2009).
- T. Y. Yoon and Y. K. Koo, Fixed Resistors for Use in Electronic Equipment-part 1 : Generic Specification, Korea, Standards, KS C IEC- 60115, 15-16 (2006).
- K. F. Gooddard, A. A. Roy, and J. K. Sykulski, IEE Proc. Sci. Meas. Technol., 152, 7 (2005). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1049/ip-smt:20051057] https://doi.org/10.1049/ip-smt:20051057
Supported by : 중소기업청