- Volume 2 Issue 2
As the change in the analog age to the digital age with the development of civilization, people are living in a more friendly smart phone screen more books. In the past, people can easily see the text in the book, and now letters are disappearing from people's minds. And although they can see the letters easily anytime, anywhere using smart devices, they have no interest in the letters, they are interested only in information. So, the letters will disappear. However, there are people who try to keep the development of disappearing letters. In this paper, we are planning to produce a documentary about those people. We show that the letters survive in a modern society through Letterpress print shop, calligraphy, a computer font. And it seeks to inform that the letters are valuable.
- Francois Niney, Le documentaire ses faux-semblants, Yerim Publishing, 2012.
- Alan Rosenthal, "Writing, Directing and Producing Documentary Films and Videos," Communication Books, 2002.
- Park In Kyu, Ha Ju Young, The Understanding of Digital Television Production, Ilbit Publishing, 2009.
Jo Se Young, "Production Report of Documentary Feature
- from the perspective of director -," Master's thesis, Chung-Ang University, 2016.
- Renov, Michael, 'Animation: Documentary's Imaginary Signifier,' lecture delivered at University of Westmisister, 6 December, 2004.
- Im Hyun Bin, "Study on Calligraphy expression according to modern transformation of Munjado," Illustration Forum, Vol.40, pp.37-46, 2014.
- Adobe Help, http://www.adobe.com.