- Volume 2 Issue 2
'Colored hearing' occurs to those who caused confusion in the visual, auditory path to brain because pruning had not normally done in the growth phase. It is called as 'colored hearing'. 'Colored hearing' is a phenomenon which some people can see colors when they hear sounds. In the interview of video, art experts say that the phenomenon is a natural talents, however professionals in the medical field say that the disorder may be causing a major disruption to daily life. Usually people are unknowingly suffering from synesthesia phenomenon. In this paper, based on the video, we show the phenomenon of 'colored hearing' based on the results of scientific research and on the daily life, and also analyze the video from the viewpoint of the editors and the audience.
colored hearing;analysis of digital video
- Wonho Choi, "The Notion of Shot as Image Language," The Society of Modern Photography & Video, Vol. 8, pp. 23-39, 2005.
- Alan Rosenthal, "Writing, Directing and Producing Documentary Films and Videos," Communication Books, 2004.
- Bo-Ra Shin, Min-Ji Lyu, Ji-Eun Yang, Han-Byul Kang, Dae-Yong Kim, Kyeong-Su Jang, "Colored Hearing," Proc. of IIBC, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 280-281, 2015.
- Hyunju Choi, "The Basic Principle of Video Production and Editing: Video Grammar," Hanwool, 2011.
- Inseon Hwang, Inkyu Park, "The Techniques of Video Production," GiDaRi, 1997.
- Adobe help, http://adobe.com