- Volume 2 Issue 2
It may be summarized to four kinds of innovation through global convergence, and the convergence of adjacent areas according to mega-trends in medical services market and actively introduced ICT technologies, public and private partnership. Health care is no longer a local industry, it is becoming Global Convergence. In the case of developed countries, it is increased to income levels, the development of new medical technologies, while the increase in specialized medical services and need of aging population. It increases migration of foreign medical personnel, geographical proximity and choice of the best medical technology, regardless of the cost. The increasing demand for high quality yet relatively low foreign prices of medical services. Hospitals are especially spread of international certification such as the US JCI standards. Hospital exports are being evaluated and opened the way for the export industrialization as ICT convergence hospital that can be exported to the fusion-related technologies more efficiently. Current local hospital has already reached saturation, globalization of Korean hospital is being the time necessary. Thus, unlike a strategy for each country, as well as technology transfer it is also possible, such as total exports provided the building, medical equipment procurement, local medical personnel (doctors and nurses) selection and training, PR and marketing. In the current medical law and need to be revised prospectively maintained for publicity and abroad, there is a need for further legal dragons and actively support a more flexible policy on the application of national law overseas medical services.
Global Convergence;Healthcare ICT
- Yu Tae Gyu. Global Medical Service Analysis System & the Competetive Plan of Korea's Medical service, Korea Gazette of Public Management 22.4 (2008): 421-459. 유태규. " 글로벌 의료서비스평가체제와 한국의 의료경쟁력 구축방안 모색." 한국공공관리학보 22.4 (2008): 421-459. https://doi.org/10.24210/kapm.2008.22.4.017
- Han Jae Hun, Paik Mi La and Jeong Gi Taek. A Study on the Effect of Hospital Accreditation JCI on the Intention of Improving Healthcare Quality, Journal of Management 26.6 (2013): 1475-1498. 한재훈, 백미라, and 정기택. "JCI 인증이 내부 직원의 의료서비스 질 향상 의도에 미치는 영향." 대한경영학회지 26.6 (2013): 1475-1498.
- Hong Jin Hwan, Kim, Joon Ho, Studies on the Future Strategy Scenarios of Medical Tourism, Product Research 30 (2012): 129-143. 홍진환, and 김준호. "의료 관광의 미래 전략 시나리오에 관한 연구." 상품학연구 30 (2012): 129-143.
- Lee Han Ju. The Legislation on the Personal Medical Information Protection Law, The Korea Society of Medical Law 22.1 (2014). 이한주. "개인의료정보보호법 제정의 필요성과 입법 방향." 한국의료법학회지 제 22.1 (2014).
- Choe Byeong Mok and Lim Tae Rim. Global Health and Human Development with Growth of Digital Health Care Industry, Global Social Welfare (2015): 95-120. 최병목, and 김태림. " 디지털 헬스 케어산업 성장과 글로벌 보건 및 인력 개발." 글로벌사회복지연구 5.2 (2015): 95-120.
- Park Seung Hun, Jang Dae Geun, IT Convergence Trends in Wellness (2013). 박승훈, 장대근, "웰니스 분야의 IT 융합 동향." (2013).
- Nam Gung Jin and Lee Sang Ho.A Study on the status of Healthcare Market and Healthcare Facilities Infrastructure in Emerging Countries, Health and Welfare Building (formerly the Korea Institute of Healthcare Science) 18.1 (2012): 7-14. 남궁진, and 이상호. "신흥국의 의료시장 및 의료시설 인프라현황에 관한 조사연구." 의료.복지 건축 (구 한국의료복지시설학회지) 18.1 (2012): 7-14.
- Oh Myeong Hwan and Kim Hyun Soo. A Study Construction IT Services Development Plan OF ICT Convergence Era, Journal of the Korea Society IT Services Conference (2012): 75-78. 오명환, and 김현수. "ICT 융합 시대의 건설 IT 서비스 발전방안." 한국 IT 서비스학회 학술대회 논문집 (2012): 75-78.
- Min, Ji Young, Toward Korea-Belarus Cooperation in the ICT Sector, KIEP Research Paper No. Policy References (2013): 13-22 민지영. "한.벨라루스 Ict 산업 협력방안, KIEP Research Paper No. Policy References (2013): 13-22.